What is this support weapon?
Moderators: GHQ, dnichols, Mk 1
-
militumman74
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:33 am
What is this support weapon?
Attached photo is infantry support weapon from I think a US Vietnam sprue, I think it came with the Air Cavalry command set. I can't figure out what its supposed to be. A TOW launcher has a pretty constant diameter. A 90mm recoiless had the bulge at the rear but not extending way forward like this. It on a sprue marked "M20". No photos of this on GHQ website that I can find.
Militumman
-
militumman74
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:33 am
-
militumman74
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:33 am
-
militumman74
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:33 am
-
militumman74
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:33 am
-
militumman74
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:33 am
-
whoa Mohamed
- E5
- Posts: 415
- Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:33 pm
- Location: Central TX
-
whoa Mohamed
- E5
- Posts: 415
- Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:33 pm
- Location: Central TX
-
Waddell
- E5
- Posts: 196
- Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:16 pm
- Location: San Mateo, CA
Actually, thats an Heroics & Ros figure from their Modern U.S. Infantry pack. I always just figured it was their version of a TOW launcher. Otherwise I have no idea what they were trying to recreate.
I bought a couple packs of these when I went to Salute 2014. The castings are slightly smaller than the GHQ variety and the poses seemed a tad stiff to me.
I bought a couple packs of these when I went to Salute 2014. The castings are slightly smaller than the GHQ variety and the poses seemed a tad stiff to me.
When in trouble or in doubt,
Run in circles, scream and shout!
Run in circles, scream and shout!
-
militumman74
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:33 am
-
BattlerBritain
- E5
- Posts: 628
- Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:00 pm
- Location: Somerset, UK
-
7.62
- E5
- Posts: 1886
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:52 am
