Canada (Imagi-Nation)

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

Hoth_902
E5

Re: Canada (Imagi-Nation)

Post by Hoth_902 »

The RPNW welcomes Karmanaskis's rational and calm advice for diplomacy
Quantity has a Quality all its own.

http://warriorbear.weebly.com/

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

After a days stay in Australia the Pact Pacfic Patrol is now on the move sailing back across the Pacfic and heading to Chile for the second last stop before sailing upwards towards NC.

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

A new Urban Warfare tactic is in the works for the NCAF based on their experience in the short lived Iraq campaign. The idea is to form a solid line of troops that will slowly move up into the streets stopping only to setup fixed positions not only to provide cover from enemy positions but to ensure the line does not break, once the enemy positions is cleared out through bombardment with 81mm mortars, cannon fire and or artillery strikes, the troops can resume movement while keeping the line closed.

panzergator
E5

Post by panzergator »

I understand. Just ignore everything learned about urban warfare from WWII on and go back to Napoleonic open-field tactics.

One thing is for certain. Canada should open its borders to all the immigrants it can get, since those currently living in Canada are a quickly-vanishing race, thanks to the innovative tactics of its national leadership. Never let a little research stand in the way of making it up as you go. I dunno. Maybe there are huge numbers of Canadians living in the back country uncounted by ant census, so yhere is population to spare.

Have you EVER READ ANYTHING about Somme or YPRES?

This is why I only open the New Canada thread about once a year. I am NEVER disappointed and ALWAYS absolutely appalled.

GO TO THE LIBRARY! GET A BOOK! READ IT!
All blessings flow from a good mission statement.
Pogo was right. So was Ike.
"A Gentleman is a man who is only rude intentionally." (Churchill)
Give credit. Take responsibility.

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

After reviewing it. someone in the NCAF decided that we should combine the urban line formation Tactic with the earlier door to door tactic that we used in Iraq, and dropped the idea of bombardment, but will only be used if the positions are too stubborn to clear out.

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

panzergator wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:16 pm
I understand. Just ignore everything learned about urban warfare from WWII on and go back to Napoleonic open-field tactics.

One thing is for certain. Canada should open its borders to all the immigrants it can get, since those currently living in Canada are a quickly-vanishing race, thanks to the innovative tactics of its national leadership. Never let a little research stand in the way of making it up as you go. I dunno. Maybe there are huge numbers of Canadians living in the back country uncounted by ant census, so yhere is population to spare.

This is why I only open the New Canada thread about once a year. I am NEVER disappointed and ALWAYS absolutely appalled.

Remember the Battle of Passchendaele (3rd Ypres).
Chris

E5

Post by 7.62 »

Fear not, the majority of the population of Southern Alberta, BC (including the whole of Vancouver island) are calling for a return to the Greater Karma.
The madness might continue in Ottawa and Grande Prairie but the LOCAL population will have the ultimate say in their respective areas.
Peaceful unification is guaranteed.

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

chrisswim wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:22 pm
panzergator wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:16 pm

Remember the Battle of Passchendaele (3rd Ypres).
I do remember the Battle of Passchendale yes. Its the reason why im trying to change how i fight in urban warfare.

E5

Re: Ανεξάρτητος Λαϊκός Στρατός

Post by 7.62 »

The people have had enough of the regime in Grande Prairie.

The Green Leaf of Karma is flying proudly in Victoria, Vancouver, Calgary and Red Deer (Prince George is unsure just now).
No more will they be governed by donkeys, to do their misguided bidding.
Take your cat people and place them where your outboard may splutter!

A Greater Karma has returned to the people of the mountains and the sea.
Last edited by 7.62 on Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

E5

Ανεξάρτητος Λαϊκός Στρατός

Post by 7.62 »

To protect our communities from the regime in Grande Prairie and return Karma to the Land.
Today we confirm the Independent People's Army stands ready.

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

Mick I decided to not go to war you. You can keep Southern BC and Southern Alberta.

E5

Post by 7.62 »

Roger that Robert, I will deploy KDF peacekeepers to make sure nothing kicks off.
A demilitarized border will be agreed upon that works for both New Canada and Karmanaskis.
Karma government ministers are meeting with the GHQ of the IPA to give written security grantees and start disarmament talks.
Cheers, Mick.

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

Pacfic Ocean
The Pact Pacfic Patrol is on their way back across the Pacfic they will stop to visit the RPNW in order to improve relations with that nation.

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

Graham Isle and Eski are on high alert, preparing for maneuvers.
Military alert in Greenlanddom, call up of the military reserves and Guard.
Chris

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

Off the coast of the RPNW, The Pact Pacfic Patrol has arrived off the RPNWs Coast, and under their Port of Call Arrangement, The Landing Party will board the Outboard Islands Destroyer Valentía and sail down to RPNWs main port of Seattle, while the rest of the fleet sail back up to Prince Rupert in NC.