These on top of me finishing off what I have left of my DAK for sale along with my new army for Flames of War, Napoleonic French forces and fantasy miniatures to do up
Well I just did it! $1500 order!
Moderators: GHQ, dnichols, Mk 1
-
dougeagle
- E5
- Posts: 726
- Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:07 am
- Location: Northern Alberta
My order was only small, around $100.00, but I was still getting some more from a buddy of mine as payment for trading him my Flames of War DAK infantry. I got something like another $60.00+ so yeah alot of WW2 British and German micro armour.
These on top of me finishing off what I have left of my DAK for sale along with my new army for Flames of War, Napoleonic French forces and fantasy miniatures to do up
These on top of me finishing off what I have left of my DAK for sale along with my new army for Flames of War, Napoleonic French forces and fantasy miniatures to do up
Doug
A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.
Bruce Lee
A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.
Bruce Lee