O wait, maybe I just talked myself out of it..
Things id like to see in 2017-2018
Moderators: GHQ, dnichols, Mk 1
-
Hoth_902
- E5
- Posts: 1663
- Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:08 am
- Location: Pacific Northwest
- Contact:
I think a Panther disguised as an M10 tank destroyer would be really cool. Again, I know there are alot of other things that are needed more but I would be a cool piece.. I also realize that this would be a one off and only a handful would ever be needed for anybody's collection. Probably a pack per person.
O wait, maybe I just talked myself out of it..
O wait, maybe I just talked myself out of it..
-
Luca
- E5
- Posts: 364
- Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:52 pm
- Location: SLC
-
whoa Mohamed
- E5
- Posts: 415
- Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:33 pm
- Location: Central TX
-
panzergator
- E5
- Posts: 3693
- Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:44 am
M88A2 - agreed on the five-pack. US H-series armor battalion MTOE requires 5 for the battalion, so that makes it easy. J-series requires 7, but who has just one battalion of tanks? While the H-series mech battalion has none, the J-series mech battalion (Bradleys) has 7, as well. The H-series mech battalion had M578s.
All blessings flow from a good mission statement.
Pogo was right. So was Ike.
"A Gentleman is a man who is only rude intentionally." (Churchill)
Give credit. Take responsibility.
Pogo was right. So was Ike.
"A Gentleman is a man who is only rude intentionally." (Churchill)
Give credit. Take responsibility.
-
SFCDODGE65
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:12 am
- Location: Huntsville, AL
Microforce 10mm Napoleonics
I would love to see an expansion on your 10mm Napoleonic line. I have been growing my collection and getting several fellow gamers here in Huntsville, Alabama interested in this scale for Napoleonic gaming. They, like myself, are looking for more quality figures to build their armies. I have used other manufacturers to add figures that you do not offer such as Russian and Austrian mounted leaders, various cavalry, and French Guard. The difference in quality and scale creep is very noticeable!
SFC (R) Russ Dodge
-
chrisswim
- E5
- Posts: 7600
- Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:22 pm
- Location: Jacksonville, FL
-
Hoth_902
- E5
- Posts: 1663
- Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:08 am
- Location: Pacific Northwest
- Contact:
@chrisswim,
Not sure which pictures, of turrets being swapped out, you are referring too. I would switch the M2A2 turrets with the M2A3 turrets, but they have reactive armor bricks, so my ** CENSORED ** side will not allow me to do so. I can get pretty stupid over stuff like that.
I am a huge fan of all the Bradley versions that exist. I think a lot of them have unique features. To be honest, I am a huge fan of all the versions of most vehicles. Being a model builder/collector/gamer, I love having variety. However, i do acknowledge that GHQ is not incline to rush some versions into production because they need to make money more and I know there is plenty of stuff left to be produced, for the first time, that people would love to have. Me included.
Not sure which pictures, of turrets being swapped out, you are referring too. I would switch the M2A2 turrets with the M2A3 turrets, but they have reactive armor bricks, so my ** CENSORED ** side will not allow me to do so. I can get pretty stupid over stuff like that.
I am a huge fan of all the Bradley versions that exist. I think a lot of them have unique features. To be honest, I am a huge fan of all the versions of most vehicles. Being a model builder/collector/gamer, I love having variety. However, i do acknowledge that GHQ is not incline to rush some versions into production because they need to make money more and I know there is plenty of stuff left to be produced, for the first time, that people would love to have. Me included.
-
Goodgulf
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:09 pm
More please Napoleon
Dear GHQ,
I am a huge fan of your 10mm Napoleonics.
We would like some more please.
I'm one of the Huntsville Alabama players and we are currently fighting (debating) which rules to embrace.
But we all paint and base as if we were playing Napoleons Battles or AEOII.
Wouldn't it be nice if you had a set of rules for the Napoleonic Era?
(Early war too!)
Whatever you do, please expand your line of 10mm Napoleonics.
We are buying your figs as fast as we can.
Consider: kickstarter?
Good gaming,
I am a huge fan of your 10mm Napoleonics.
We would like some more please.
I'm one of the Huntsville Alabama players and we are currently fighting (debating) which rules to embrace.
But we all paint and base as if we were playing Napoleons Battles or AEOII.
Wouldn't it be nice if you had a set of rules for the Napoleonic Era?
(Early war too!)
Whatever you do, please expand your line of 10mm Napoleonics.
We are buying your figs as fast as we can.
Consider: kickstarter?
Good gaming,
Goodgulf
-
stenna00
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:43 pm
- Location: Leicester, UK
Things I would like to see
I would dearly like to see close support versions of British WW2 tanks, for example, Crusader II CS, Churchill V. Also it would be nice if these were separate packs of 5 rather than 1 per pack as you need about 8 for a full batallion. Also, the Crusader II would be a nice addition as would be the Crusader III AA MK II and Crusader II AA MK 1.
-
panzergator
- E5
- Posts: 3693
- Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:44 am