Here are the 2016-17 GHQ New Releases
Moderators: GHQ, dnichols, Mk 1
-
panzergator
- E5
- Posts: 3693
- Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:44 am
GHQ, what do you think about pmskaar's idea? Would you make just the turrets for M60A2, since the appropriate chassis (M60A3 chassis with more correct air cleaner box)? You old model is FAR better than the other guy's M60A2.
Last edited by panzergator on Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
All blessings flow from a good mission statement.
Pogo was right. So was Ike.
"A Gentleman is a man who is only rude intentionally." (Churchill)
Give credit. Take responsibility.
Pogo was right. So was Ike.
"A Gentleman is a man who is only rude intentionally." (Churchill)
Give credit. Take responsibility.
-
Cav Dog
- E5
- Posts: 937
- Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:12 am
For when you get around to painting those fuel drums on the Opel Blitz...
http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=422211
http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=422211
Tactics are the opinion of the senior officer present.
-
RedLeif
- E5
- Posts: 785
- Joined: Sat May 21, 2011 3:11 am
- Location: Boise, ID
- Contact:
I was just searching for images of the M58 MICLIC and found a US ARMY artice labout some engineers getting their first training experience with a MICLIC device (inert). The scariest thing I read was "I've been in for 15 years and never been near one".
Yikes, sounds like army engineer (sapper) training should be stepped up a bit.
article is here:
https://www.army.mil/article/154410/Sap ... r_Assault/
Yikes, sounds like army engineer (sapper) training should be stepped up a bit.
article is here:
https://www.army.mil/article/154410/Sap ... r_Assault/
-
Donald M. Scheef
- E5
- Posts: 1629
- Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:24 am
- Location: Waukegan, Illinois USA
GHQ,
Recognizing that the original posting in this thread is not necessarily in sequence (or even finalized), the first releases should be showing up in less than three weeks. Could you let us know what is planned for release at the end of June?
Don S.
Recognizing that the original posting in this thread is not necessarily in sequence (or even finalized), the first releases should be showing up in less than three weeks. Could you let us know what is planned for release at the end of June?
Don S.
"When a fire starts to burn,
here's a lesson you must learn:
something-something and you'll see
you'll avoid catastrophe."
D'oh!
here's a lesson you must learn:
something-something and you'll see
you'll avoid catastrophe."
D'oh!
-
Gordon Tweddle
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:31 pm
- Location: uk
New Releases
Hi Guys just seen the new list of releases and there are some very interesting models coming out.My main interest is WW2 and look forward to ordering as and when they are released.
-
GHQ
- Site Admin
- Posts: 714
- Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:50 am
- Location: Minneapolis, MN, USA
-
SFCDODGE65
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:12 am
- Location: Huntsville, AL
10mm lines
Has GHQ decided not to expand the 10mm lines for ACW and Napoleonics? I have a large number of the Napoleonics and was hoping to see that line expand.
SFC (R) Russ Dodge
-
av8rmongo
- E5
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:24 pm
- Location: Newport, RI
- Contact:
Put me down for 3 Type 072A
“It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.â€
― George Orwell, 1984
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
- George Orwell
http://av8rmongo.wordpress.com
― George Orwell, 1984
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
- George Orwell
http://av8rmongo.wordpress.com
-
GHQ
- Site Admin
- Posts: 714
- Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:50 am
- Location: Minneapolis, MN, USA
Re: 10mm lines
As all of our long-time customers know, we put together our new release lists for a year at a time. All of our new releases are driven by customer requests, and we are never sure about what is going to be requested. Unfortunately, lately a lot of customers have decided not to buy a lot of the 10mm lines. We wish that it weren't true, but for the time being we aren't getting a lot of 10mm requests. Our Modern Micronauts fans will probably remember that we went for quite a long time, and didn't have any Modern Micronaut releases. For the last few years we have 4-5 each year, we have added some new navies, and our Modern Micronauts are a pretty hot category for us. It's always tough for us to answer a question that starts with something like "Are you ever going to make..." We never know exactly what directions we are going to go on some things year-by-year.SFCDODGE65 wrote:Has GHQ decided not to expand the 10mm lines for ACW and Napoleonics? I have a large number of the Napoleonics and was hoping to see that line expand.
Thank you for your support,
GHQ
-
panzergator
- E5
- Posts: 3693
- Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:44 am
-
chatto
- E5
- Posts: 146
- Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:32 pm
- Location: Australia, NSW/QLD/ACT
You may not be able to please everyone with the production variants for each year GHQ... but I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest you may have pleased Panzergator hahaha!
I personally quite appreciate the Modern Russian and T-55 Enigma vehicles. The Boxer IFV will be interesting for my Aussies since it is currently one of the vehicles in contention to replace the ASLAVs in our recon troops... it and it's original variant will mix well within my Singaporean army I am building as well as the Boxer looks reasonably close to the Terrex design.
I hope to see some more insurgents, or even a line of 'Kurdish Infantry' in the future.
We also have some unique infantry options such as Singaporean and Australian Army infantry who both would have some very unique weapon sculpts, but at the same time (especially with the Aussies) allow for some more universal use, and Singapore also has some amazing home-made equipment like the Bionix IFV and the Primus self-proprelled howitzer.
Roll on 2017-2018 for those I say
I personally quite appreciate the Modern Russian and T-55 Enigma vehicles. The Boxer IFV will be interesting for my Aussies since it is currently one of the vehicles in contention to replace the ASLAVs in our recon troops... it and it's original variant will mix well within my Singaporean army I am building as well as the Boxer looks reasonably close to the Terrex design.
I hope to see some more insurgents, or even a line of 'Kurdish Infantry' in the future.
We also have some unique infantry options such as Singaporean and Australian Army infantry who both would have some very unique weapon sculpts, but at the same time (especially with the Aussies) allow for some more universal use, and Singapore also has some amazing home-made equipment like the Bionix IFV and the Primus self-proprelled howitzer.
Roll on 2017-2018 for those I say
-
tstockton
- E5
- Posts: 715
- Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2005 10:55 pm
- Location: Indiana
- Contact:
I want to second panzergator's comment abot it being like CHRISTMAS IN JULY! Now all I have to do is get the family CFO to approve a purchase order... yikes!
And not only do I want to thank GHQ for producing one of my most-wanted models... but I also want to thank GHQ for their active participation in these Forums! It shows that GHQ cares about their customers by taking the time to get involved on a more personal level.
Thank you, GHQ!
Regards,
Tom Stockton
And not only do I want to thank GHQ for producing one of my most-wanted models... but I also want to thank GHQ for their active participation in these Forums! It shows that GHQ cares about their customers by taking the time to get involved on a more personal level.
Thank you, GHQ!
Regards,
Tom Stockton
"Well, I've been to one World's Fair, a picnic, and a rodeo, and that's the stupidest thing I ever heard come over a set of earphones. You sure you got today's codes?"
-- Major T. J. "King" Kong in "Dr. Strangelove"
-- Major T. J. "King" Kong in "Dr. Strangelove"
-
Noble713
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2007 3:10 am
- Location: Okinawa
Re: Here are the 2016-17 GHQ New Releases
*Drools*.....THANKYOU! Gotta set aside some funds for little metal toys again this year.GHQ wrote: Type 072A Landing Ship- Modern China
Mi-28 attack helicopter- Modern Russia
Boxer IFV- Modern Germany
STOVL pack- Modern USA aircraft pack
Japanese Type 10 Tank- Modern Japan
Type 96 APC- Modern Japan
Type 89 IFV - Modern Japan
T-72 B3M- Modern Russia
BMD-4- Modern Russia
MICLIC- Modern USA
Leopard II A4- Modern Germany, and many others
FMTV Trailers- Modern USA
K21 IFV- South Korea
Kongo (DDG-173)- Modern Japan destroyer
BM-27 Uragan- Modern Russia
F-22- Modern USA aircraft
CVN-78 Gerald R. Ford- Modern USA carrier
SA-10- Modern Russian
MAN KAT-1 Tanker Truck- Modern Germany
KamAZ 4350 4x4 truck- Modern Russia
KamAZ 5350 6x6 truck- Modern Russia
KamAZ 6350 8x8 truck- Modern Russia
If you fine folks keep producing modern warships for Asian navies, I might take the plunge and buy some micronauts. They would mostly sit offshore while I conduct amphibious operations, but.....hey.....if you're gonna make 'em, I might as well field 'em, right?
-
6mmwargaming
- E5
- Posts: 347
- Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:30 am
- Location: New Zealand
- Contact:
Once again a wide and varied list of new releases. Definitely something in there for me and I had to google a few things to find out what they were.
I hope GHQ continues to fill in there ranges and there is still no 70-80s infantry .Also I'd like to see some more WW2 Brits especially
Bedford MW 15cwt truck
Morris CS9 Armoured car
Crusader AA MkII
Morris 10 Light utility truck4x2
Modern British
Sultan cmd vehcile
Bedford TM truck
And Modern artillery crew
I hope GHQ continues to fill in there ranges and there is still no 70-80s infantry .Also I'd like to see some more WW2 Brits especially
Bedford MW 15cwt truck
Morris CS9 Armoured car
Crusader AA MkII
Morris 10 Light utility truck4x2
Modern British
Sultan cmd vehcile
Bedford TM truck
And Modern artillery crew
-
6mmwargaming
- E5
- Posts: 347
- Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:30 am
- Location: New Zealand
- Contact: