Republic of Dalmatia Imagi-Nation

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

Monacodom, Balzac Republic, Camastan, Romania-Dom, Bulgaria-Dom, Moldova-Dom Iceland-Dom, Greenland-Dom which are all members of NATO. This was established well over a year ago, perhaps 2 or 3.
Several other countries have other associations: US, UK, France, etc.
So enough noise and propaganda on this topic.
Chris

panzergator
E5

Post by panzergator »

Not propaganda. You can't manipulate NATO into your personal disaster. If YOU or an ally involves those countries in your war, NATO will not respond. They are YOUR responsibilty. And YOU are NOT NATO.

What's mire, those countries have not been attacked. YOUR actions have PROOKED the EE, which YOU KNEW would happen. NATO need not defend them. That is on you. Again, as much was when he is beating feet, "YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN!"
All blessings flow from a good mission statement.
Pogo was right. So was Ike.
"A Gentleman is a man who is only rude intentionally." (Churchill)
Give credit. Take responsibility.

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

We appreciate your noise. Go blow a tuba somewhere else.
You don’t dictate NATO either, nor determine who is or isn’t a member.
Have things to do.
Chris

panzergator
E5

Post by panzergator »

Riger, out.
All blessings flow from a good mission statement.
Pogo was right. So was Ike.
"A Gentleman is a man who is only rude intentionally." (Churchill)
Give credit. Take responsibility.

redleg
E5

Post by redleg »

NATO will not be involved in the Black Sea War. For the purposes of this wargame we're going to keep with the force that I am referring to the "Allies": CoC, RPNW, and New Canada.

I got your orders from the CoC thread, Chris. I'll resolve the combat tonight and then post the results tomorrow on the microbattle SITREP page, and I'll send the players an e-mail with additional details.

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

I have some movement coming your way, Also naval .
My wife redirected my activities.
Chris

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

Well my RCN fleet is pulling out of the Black Sea we suffered too much damage, and with the bridges and highways near the Moldova border with Ukraine are gone blocking up, it looks the Imperials has turned the tide on us.

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

Head north, go north young man.
Transition north toward Kiev. Set up some bridges that you might have brought with you.
Chris

Hoth_902
E5

Post by Hoth_902 »

So a couple of things.. I think the Dnieper is too wide to set up vehicle mounted bridges in most locations. however, the long raft based bridges could be used and Ferry boats will have to be used. Second, not all the bridges are closed. Kiev is open. Mech, you are right, there is a clog getting into the theater of operation, but keep in mind that the EE can not cross the river. They are stuck too. Air superiority Can be used to provide cover and then deploy troops across river with rafts and helo on the other side.. estabilish a bridge head and then expand it around the knocked out bridges.. Then bring engineers up to fix the bridges if possible.. if not, use the ferry bridges and raft based bridges. Get artillery position up and running and I will continue to move 30th corp across.

Mech, stay in the fight and stop giving up. There is always a solution.

Also don't flood keiv.. I got to consolidate. Look at the map I sent redleg for my southern arm of my forces.
Quantity has a Quality all its own.

http://warriorbear.weebly.com/

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

I am going north to Kiev, and I do have a plan in motion that might be the ticket to winning this war, but that plan is kept underwraps.

Hoth_902
E5

Post by Hoth_902 »

Mech, you cannot move through Kiev.. So do not got up there. I have civilians and my units moving through the area. Adding your troops will only bog things down. You cannot move through there.

My troops are holding the south side of my position from Vinnytsia through Bila Tserkva and on to the river. Do not move north of there.

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

30 Corps
Kiev is critical, road and rail junction, hope to form up a line of some sort from north to south.
16 Corps,
Rotate or move north. The furthest north is the right flank of the 30 Corp. Make contact and have your far left flank platoon meet up with the 30 Corps right flank. Those two platoons are to remain together so each company, battalion, brigade, division and corps will know their flank and that the other company, battalion, brigade, division and corps is protecting their others' flank.
. General, I want to know your formation please. Which division are upfront and which division is back, want to know what order they are in left to right. Then find out from your divisions if all their brigades are on the line or if a brigades is back.
7 Corps
On the far right flank along the Black Sea, they will guard the entire line's far right flank. Guard Odessa and any incursions.
5 Corps
Moving north have bridging units further north crossing some of the rivers where they become more narrow. M-3 bridging unit have set up 6 bridges
M-14 worked extremely well all lanes heading east. SP Centurions motoring down the highway following V-150 and Rooikats.
Air mobile lead the way down M-14. to Ivanove and then to area of Vyzyrka.
Set up forward positions in are of Kobleve. Air defense set up and other being set up. Scouts and recon. on watch. radars, sound ranging units set up. M109 batteries, MLRS all under camouflage trees, netting barn, etc.
2nd battalion on line. 79th Cav headed south to watch the flank.
99th Armored heading north. 4th div in reserve few miles out of Odessa.
Chris

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

Both Nigerian divisions are up in front, and the NCAF division is in the rear. The 16th corps is setup at line astern. They are already moving north into Kiev, but traffic is bogging us down. We won’t be able to link up with the 30th Corps.
Last edited by MechCommander on Sat May 30, 2020 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hoth_902
E5

Post by Hoth_902 »

Mech you can not go through kiev. Absolutely not. My forces are in direct combat and I need to bring my forces up to back up my people who are already engaged. You can do no good here but put my people at risk. Stop imediately. It is not a request it's an order!!!

What are you thinking?

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

Chris wanted me to link up with The 30th Corps at Kiev so that’s what I was ordered to.