Help me understand the GHQ WW II Rulebook

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

Rusty

Help me understand the GHQ WW II Rulebook

Post by Rusty »

Hi all

Well first of a big thanks to GHQ's fast service arrived on the 13th day from the states to NZ. :wink:

Now onto the main question i have and in regards to the TO&E tables that they have presented. Up top it has a full list of the year ect, followed by a full list of Inantry, tanks, arty and configuration ect. Im guessing that this is if you were to build a full list of what they had on that table in the army?

Also underneath it explains about Battalions ect this is how to make up a battalion of infantry ect, is this more of a combat company or something.

Well im a bit confused so if you can help me understand this i will be able to make another order 8)

jb
E5

Post by jb »

...on the bottom of the TO&Es,underneath the red line, are the composition to make up battalions.
Taking Page 94 for example: A US Armored infantry battalion would consist of:
1 HQ or command center.
3 Armored infantry companies. These are composed above in Armored infantry company.
1 Armored infantry support company.
Remember this rule set is 1 to 5 scale.
I hope this helps.
John

Whistle Beek

Post by Whistle Beek »

I think JB hit it on the head - but if you have other questions about GHQ's WWII & Modern rules, just contact the author at GHQwargames@Yahoo.com - I have done this in the past and he normally gets back to you within 24 hours. It's generally best to get your answers from the source!