Page 1 of 2

Back and finally Well

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:13 am
by RiellyUSMC
Sorry for my abcense from this fine forum, I recently was diagnosed with a serious internal infection the permeated my heart lungs and liver and was hospitalized for an extended period. All is not completely right with my world, but im on the mend. Glad to be back and send proceed to flame me as nessecary :)

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:27 am
by dnichols
Best wishes for your continued recovery.

Re: Back and finally Well

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:36 am
by Mk 1
RiellyUSMC wrote: All is not completely right with my world, but im on the mend.
Glad to hear you are on the mend. Well enough is good. Very well is better. Keep working on the very well part.
Glad to be back and send proceed to flame me as nessecary :)
What, no pictures of tanks? Do you really expect us to spend time on your posts if there are no pictures of tanks?!?!

Little tanks are preferred. Big tanks are OK as a stand-in. C'mon now, get with it!

OK, if you had some pictures of really little ships, that would be OK too.

[tapping foot]tap tap tap[/tapping foot]
Well? We're waiting.

(Enough of a flame? Best I could come up with on such short notice. Now get yourself fully recovered! :wink: )

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:58 pm
by jb
Shawn,
Sorry to hear you are ill. I know how that goes.Glad to hear you are better...
Still no excuse for no pictures while you have just enough strength in your amphibic type fingers to type. :lol:
Gutte beserung!

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:54 pm
by voltigeur
What no pictures! Get posting we want to talk about you not to you. :P

Welcome back. Semper Fi

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:35 am
by Cav Dog
Heart, lungs and liver infection huh?

Nothing wrong with your painting arm though, so what exactly were you doing while you were lying around on your hindquarters Marine?

Glad you're back though.

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:33 am
by Hugewally
Cav Dog wrote:Heart, lungs and liver infection huh?

Nothing wrong with your painting arm though, so what exactly were you doing while you were lying around on your hindquarters Marine?

Glad you're back though.
And he didn't say anything about his eyes being bad either...

Man, Marines are getting soft nowadays... :wink:

Welcome back! :D

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:51 am
by chrisswim
Shawn,
Glad you are better, tried to call you a couple of times. How is the micro armor?
Are you still up north?

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:29 am
by ShortRound70
RiellyUSMC:
Sorry to hear about your illness. I wish you a full recovery. The only flame I can lay "Hit the deck gyrene, and leave those nurses alone! We've got some doggies to tag!" Get Well! :D

Semper Fi, Mac!

welcome back

Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:09 am
by exsubguy
I have to say that you were missed and WE all look forward to seeing more of your work soon .......................
when are you going to feel well enough to start painting ??
dave

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:28 pm
by Maksim-Smelchak
Hi Rielly-USMC,

Sorry to hear about your illness. Hope that you're feeling better soon!

Shalom,
Maksim-Smelchak.

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:45 pm
by 1ComOpsCtr
Shawn,

Continued success in your recovery. Feel better: ...gaming almost always helps!

Bill

Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:31 am
by jb
...I just read the sad news that Shawn (ReillyUSMC) is no longer with us....
I got it off the CinC forum....
I just felt compelled to share the sad news here...you will be missed by alll here

Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:36 am
by 1ComOpsCtr
I am really sad to hear that... anyone know what happened?

Will

Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:38 am
by ShortRound70
I just read the CnC forum concerning Shawn (ReillyUSMC)'s passing. Sad news, indeed. May God Bless his family and all those who knew him.

Semper Fi, Marine! Rest peacefully.

Gary (ShortRound70)