Just to clear a few things up.

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

RiellyUSMC

Just to clear a few things up.

Post by RiellyUSMC »

My name is Ryan I go by the Tagline FragMacho and I am RiellyUSMC's Brother. My brother Shawn was a frequent visitor to these forums and thru him I came to know and love and spend way too much money on the joy that is microarmor. I have taken over Shawns GHQforum account and his ebay account and I am now posting my own pictures and looking at expanding his extenisive collection. I would Like to thank everyone who has sent condolences and well wishes to me and my family for our loss. Shawn was a great guy who was cut down much ealier then anyone would have liked and its nice to know he will be missed by many who knew hiim. An irish proverb says "A person is never really gone from this world so long as one person remembers him." Thank you all from all of us in the Carmin clan
RiellyUSMC was my brother and thru him I have learned the Joy that is painting and playing MicroArmor.

1ComOpsCtr
E5

Post by 1ComOpsCtr »

I know the loss of a family member is difficult for everyone involved. You have the support of the members of this forum who are, I am sure, confident we can help to meet your needs in the future both in this hobby and as friends...

Please let us know what we can do and in those areas we can assist I am sure someone from this group will be able to find a way to help...

Welcome to the forum...

Will
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster." - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche, 1844-1900