First look: Canadian Leopard IIA6 arrives in Kandahar

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

dougeagle
E5

Post by dougeagle »

8) 8) 8) 8)
That is great. Glad too see some real armor to help support our troops over there.
Not that there is anything wrong with the C2, but it is getting rather old.

Just out of curiosity, what designation are the CF going to give the Leo II? C3 maybe :?

Well, now I just might have to purchase a 1/48 scale of the Leopard 2A6 and build up as a Canadian Leopard tank... :D :D
Doug

A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.
Bruce Lee

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

That Green will be really nice in all that brown country side :shock:

I wunder what the damage deposit is if one of them gets blowed up.

mike

David F
E5

Post by David F »

Don't worry Zippy, camouflage doesn't mean a thing unless you are engaging at great distances or are hiding from aerial observation. Trust me, our enemies already know where to find us and our equipment. All the problems lie in finding them!

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

The Canadians have up-armored their Leopard tanks. That would be neat if GHQ produced them (my guess not enough interest for them to do so profitably). GHQ needs to produce the LAV III with 25mm turret. Or I just take the turrets from LAV 25.

The Canadians do a good job.

I enjoyed the other links & files from the website: Rememberance Day, LAV III, RCHA, etc.
Thank you for the link.

cbovill
E5

Post by cbovill »

:!: How do lease a tank?!

Do you just go down to your local Ryder Truck Rental and say "I need something with a little more umph!"? LOL

Chris