Thomas' Mum

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

jb
E5

Thomas' Mum

Post by jb »

I message from Thomas Mccafferty
"hi mate just to let you know mum passed away at 15.40 today I was with her ,Jackie and my sister Christine and she went peacefully and not in pain etc and knew we were their .. could you let the group etc know thanks ..

Thomas
John

Mk 1
E5

Post by Mk 1 »

Life is a game of chance. The only issue that is certain is that at some point, for every one of us, this game will come to an end. On every other issue you place your bets, and you take your chances.

We all know that in a game of chance you don't judge winners by how long they sit at the table, but by whether they are ahead of the game when they leave the table.

Thomas:

My sincere condolences. I hope you find what comfort you may, in the knowledge that she left this table as a winner, peacefully and in the presence of her loved ones.

We all should be so very fortunate.

-Mark
-Mark 1
Difficile est, saturam non scribere.
"It is hard NOT to write satire." - Decimus Iunius Juvenalis, 1st Century AD

Panzerleader71
E5

Post by Panzerleader71 »

Sorry for your loss.

-Scott.

Ritter
E5

Post by Ritter »

Thomas,

My condolences to you and your family. Your Mother's passing sounds as best as can be expected from any of us, surrounded by the love of family.

Troy

ShortRound70
E5

Post by ShortRound70 »

Thomas:

My sincerest condolences on your loss. May your mother rest in peace. You and yours will be in my prayers.

Gary

dougeagle
E5

Post by dougeagle »

Hopefully she lived a nice full long life.
My grandfather passed away back in 1996 at the nice age of 98. Lived long to see many things change as well as too see 3 grandchildren grow up and too see about 5 great grandchildren as well.

Yet, you have sympathy and my condolences.
Doug

A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.
Bruce Lee

BlackDragon

Post by BlackDragon »

My condolences also. Losing someone is always hard. i lost my sister last month after her bout with cancer. My heart goes out to you.
Reid P.G. Bollman

The Panzer Commandant

voltigeur
E5

Post by voltigeur »

I also want to offer my condolences on the passing of your mother. There are few words that will ease your grief only time can do that. Know that my prayers are with you.

groundlber
E5

Post by groundlber »

My condolences for your loss. From my experience, there will be good days and bad days: eventually the good days will outnumber the bad days.

Groundlber

paul
E5

Post by paul »

Thomas, sorry to hear about your loss.