South Africa Defends its turf...!!

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

chrisswim
E5

South Africa Defends its turf...!!

Post by chrisswim »

I will be defending South African territory from the USMC. I expect heavy USMC forces in a difficult battle to win. Oliphants vs. M1A2s, Ratel 20s vs. LAV 25 & LVTP7 (AAV). Also my jeeps w/ Entac (or with Milan) vs Hummvs. Ratel Swift & Rooikat vs. LAV TOWs & Hummv TOWs. I have a few special pieces of equipment to use to defend my country.

I will at least win style points with my tires and vision slots painted. I can field 200+ Ratels, 40 or so Rooikats, along with Buffels, and other equipment. SO, I will need help moving the lead around. I do expect heavy losses, but we will inflict losses that will be unbearable with this administration, that is relying more on soft power.

It is Feb 28 in Bowling Green, FL on Sat. It is open, you are welcome to join us.

Mick33834

Post by Mick33834 »

Hey Man,
No, it is not the Vortex book. I made the original post several days ago. Chris and his "enemy" both have the ability to win. I'll let Chris fill in the spaces as he see's fit. It will be a good game. I am hoping one of the players brings his camera, so we can post some battle pictures. Paul, call me.

God Bless. Mick
OOPS, that was a pratice roll!