My WW2 British Army needs....

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

whoa Mohamed
E5

My WW2 British Army needs....

Post by whoa Mohamed »

Its that time of year again when I look over my Pile of unworked lead and instead of giving thanks. I think man all I need to be happy is :
Humber Light recon Car Mk3
Austin K2 Ambulance
M3 honey jalopies
Austin tilly
loyd carriers
Humber FWD heavy utility car
Universal carrier flame thrower
Humber snipe saloon car (convertable) you never know when Monty might drop by...
every man for all mens rights
all men for every mans rights

pmskaar
E5

WWII British Equipment

Post by pmskaar »

That's a good start for British WWII items.

Here are a few additional ones that I would like to see as well.

1. Bedford 15cwt trucks
2. Morris armored cars
3. British Heavy Weapons pack #2. This would include PIAT's, Boys ATR's, 3 inch mortars, perhaps some corrected 2 inch mortars, and some Vickers MG's. These items are currently scattered around in some of the other packs for British North Africa and the Paratroopers with their PIATs but currently the British European infantry seem to be lacking these items.
4. Late war British infantry in Mk 3 helmets.
5. Mk VIC with the Besa MG.

There are probably more items that I could come up with but that will do it for now. I really would like to see the Lloyd Carrier and the Humber Mk3 LRC from the previous list.

Pete - Binpicker, Out!

pmskaar
E5

WWII British Equipment

Post by pmskaar »

That's a good start for British WWII items.

Here are a few additional ones that I would like to see as well.

1. Bedford 15cwt trucks
2. Morris armored cars
3. British Heavy Weapons pack #2. This would include PIAT's, Boys ATR's, 3 inch mortars, perhaps some corrected 2 inch mortars, and some Vickers MG's. These items are currently scattered around in some of the other packs for British North Africa and the Paratroopers with their PIATs but currently the British European infantry seem to be lacking these items.
4. Late war British infantry in Mk 3 helmets.
5. Mk VIC with the Besa MG.

There are probably more items that I could come up with but that will do it for now. I really would like to see the Lloyd Carrier and the Humber Mk3 LRC from the previous list.

Pete - Binpicker, Out!

CG2
E5

Post by CG2 »

Don't forget the Churchill Funnies we've been requesting for years now!

I'd like to see the K2 Ambulance, 15cwts and staff cars too as above. Perhaps some Despatch Riders, Engineers, a Bren on an AA mount to fit in the back of lorries and finally the 3.7" AA?
CG2