Top Secret Information From GHQ

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

GHQ
Site Admin

Top Secret Information From GHQ

Post by GHQ »

As many of you know, we receive thousands of model requests every year. It takes a long time to sort through them, organize them, discuss the the pros and cons, winnow the list down, and ultimately set the releases in stone. Last year we started announcing a new release a day until we ultimately give you the whole list in one big chunk. It's that time of the year again, and we are going to start announcing one new release per day.

The first new announced release of our 2013-14 schedule should make many people happy, especially our great neighbors north of our border.

Drum roll please....the LAV III.

Thanks for looking,
GHQ

ferret701
E5

Post by ferret701 »

Awesome choice. A great start to the new list.

33YearsGHQ
E5

Post by 33YearsGHQ »

:D Agreed, AWESOME CHOICE!
Brad Anderson (enjoying GHQ since 1976)

WWIICentral
E5

Post by WWIICentral »

I am off on vacation starting Friday and I was really not looking forward to this last week of work... but the "release-a-day" makes this week much more bearable :) Thanks!

I'm not a modern fan, but I'm sure plenty of people are happy about the Lav III :) Great choice. Looking forward to tomorrow!

Tanner

cwsmp

Post by cwsmp »

OUTSTANDING! THANK YOU FROM YOUR NORTHERN FRIENDS.
already to order as soon as they are available.
Thanks Again

av8rmongo
E5

Post by av8rmongo »

Great Choice, eh!
“It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.â€￾
― George Orwell, 1984

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
- George Orwell

http://av8rmongo.wordpress.com

DAK
E5

Post by DAK »

Outstanding!!

CG2
E5

Post by CG2 »

I love the slow release - it makes Christmas seem longer!
CG2

pvt64
E5

Top Secret Information from GHQ

Post by pvt64 »

And so it begins......

stenna00

Post by stenna00 »

I can't say I like this slow release thing....Just found out what a LAV III is.
:?

33YearsGHQ
E5

Post by 33YearsGHQ »

I am happy they are starting to let us know what they are, but I would prefer each day to include:

- One WWII/or 47' Armor release
- One modern armor release
- One ship (any era) release
Brad Anderson (enjoying GHQ since 1976)

kiasutha
E5

Post by kiasutha »

stenna00 wrote:I can't say I like this slow release thing....Just found out what a LAV III is.
:?
+1

kiasutha
E5

Post by kiasutha »

33YearsGHQ wrote:I am happy they are starting to let us know what they are, but I would prefer each day to include:

- One WWII/or 47' Armor release
- One modern armor release
- One ship (any era) release
It would be much better than this way, but please separate WW2 from w47.
JimR.
(going on 43 years GHQ)

GHQ
Site Admin

Post by GHQ »

We are glad to hear that many of you are excited about the LAV III announcement from yesterday. Just to make sure that some people don't panic and think that we are going to only release moderns (yes, we did receive some e-mails), the top secret announced release for the 2013-14 new release schedule is...

the Churchill Crocodile!

To answer a few more questions that came in e-mails:

-No, we are not going to begin to release only modern models. We have several different lines, and a lot of customers who enjoy them. We plan to continue to support all of the lines.

-No, these are not being announced in the order that we will release them. We are randomly picking some items from the list and announcing them before we give you the whole list. In the near future we will post the entire list with stock numbers and release dates for each item.

-We have heard from a lot of you who have some pretty strong opinions about how we should announce the new list- all at once, a couple per day, one per day, etc. Please keep in mind that we are doing this to add some fun to the process. Overall the feedback about leaking one per day until the whole list is given at once at the end of the month has been extremely positive. With that being said, we will continue to do one per day. We honestly don't want this to sound smarmy, but if this is causing a problem for you, then please don't check this thread, and near the end of May check back when you see a thread that is titled something like "The 2013-14 New Release List". When you see that thread, then you will be able to see the entire list at once. This was intended to be a fun way of letting customers know some of the new items before the list list is officially announced.

We truly appreciate all of our customers, and intended for this to be fun.

Thank you for your support,
GHQ