Page 1 of 4

2015-16 Release Schedule

Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:18 am
by GHQ
You've already seen the list of miniatures, now you can see the schedule. Yes, you will notice that there are two changes. We have no idea how those 2 German WWII items got posted- they weren't discussed this year, they weren't supposed to be posted, or even on the list because they made the list 2 years ago. The JS-III re-do, and Leichter Ladungstrager should have been on the list that went up a week ago. What happened? Who knows? :roll:

Here is the New Release schedule:

June 30, 2015

HJN-3 DD-101 Murasame
TW-26 ISIS Infantry
G-585 German Trailers
GWG-22 Konigsberg
AC-107 A-37 Dragonfly
N-583 M41 Howitzer
N-584 CV9030
UK-102 Staghound Mk. III

August 31, 2015

R-73 JS-III, re-do
AC-108 B-17G
W-103 T-54
N-585 HEMTT Gun Truck
N-586 T-90S Bhishma- India
HUS-20 LCS-1 Freedom
USN-91 Early-war Carrier Planes- TBD Devastator, SB2U Vindicator, F2A Buffalo

October 31, 2015

R-74 Russian Tank Riders
UK-103 LCA- Landing Craft Assault
IS-18 M3 with 90mm AT
N-587 T-72M1- India
AC-109 F-35C
HJN-4 DDH-183 Izumo
GWB-33 Chatham class

December 31, 2015

AC-110 Dornier Do17
G-586 Leichter Ladungstrager Sd. Kfz. 303
W104 Zil 157 with Katyusha
N-588 Ariete MBT
W-105 T-64BM
HRN-7 Duke class (Type 23)
IJN-55 Taiyo class


February 29, 2016

AC-111 C-47
UK-104 Light AT Weapons
N-589 Centauro 105mm
N-590 M1091 FMTV Tanker
N-591 Peugeot P4
GWB-34 Devonshire class
FRN-12 Duguay-Trouin class

April 30, 2016

US-107 M51 Quad .50 Trailer
N-592 M102 105mm Howitzer
N-593 Freccia IFV
N-594 M1086 FMTV LWB with Material Handler
W-106 Tigr with Komet ATGM
GWG-23 Karlsruhe class
IJN-56 Kagero class


Thank you for your support,
GHQ

Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:53 am
by Luca
I like the goliath, I'm just sorry for those who were so intrigued on discussing the whereabouts of 21st Pz stuff.

I was thinking, next year would be nice to see some german tank riders. And some BIG german armour.

:D

Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:09 am
by Donald M. Scheef
By "... BIG German armor." do you mean 1/24 scale? :wink:

Don S.

Re: 2015-16 Release Schedule

Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:33 am
by dragon6
GHQ wrote:You've already seen the list of miniatures, now you can see the schedule.
December 31, 2015

HRN Duke class (Type 23)
IJN Taiyo class

February 29, 2016

FRN Duguay-Trouin class

April 30, 2016

IJN Kagero class

Thank you for your support,
GHQ
Well gosh :cry: the stuff I want is a looong way down on the list :(

Do we know which version of the Kagero, late war with added AA or early, it will be?

Given my druthers I want the early war model

Too bad

Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:14 pm
by ACWBill
The two most interesting things on the list are now gone to be replaced by the Goliath? Eek! I am very disappointed.

Re: Too bad

Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:28 am
by dragon6
ACWBill wrote:The two most interesting things on the list are now gone to be replaced by the Goliath? Eek! I am very disappointed.
I don't understand?

G Marder I on Hotchkiss chassis = GHQ Stock # G580 7.5cm PaK 40 (sp) 39 H (f)

G 105mm on Hotchkiss chassis = GHQ Stock # G581 10.5cm le FH18 (sf) 39H (f)

Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:46 am
by ACWBill
I thought these were to be on the Chenillet Lorraine Chasis. My mistake. I understand your confusion. Lots of variants here.

Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:57 pm
by RedLeif
In the "list" topic I believe I saw someone ask that the C-47 have optional landing gear. I hope the model has this as well. I'm also curious to see if it is etched with a jump door or cargo doors at the back of the fuselage. My vote is for the jump door.

Skydiving from a DC-3 - still on my bucket list!
Gironimo!

Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:13 am
by kiasutha
ACWBill wrote:I thought these were to be on the Chenillet Lorraine Chasis. My mistake. I understand your confusion. Lots of variants here.
I wish.
But the Lorraine was a Renault product, not a Hotchkiss.
The Lorraine- Marder 1 variant would have been useful for more than 21st. Panzer...

Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:37 am
by pibber
I have no need of JS-3 but I admit It have to be "re-do" because the actual model is very exceeded, too old :?

A "Goliat", why not. Not essential to me, but I will buy them one day because they can be useful everywhere...

Therefore, my first "targets" in the 2015-16 New Release will be "German trailers", and "A-37 Dragon Fly" :)
then, in september "B-17G" (3 or 4 examplary, much more if they come with optional landing gears (great for few dioramas !) ) and few pack of "T-54" for my North Vietnamese armored units. :P
In november, I will buy few pack of "Tank rider" and few pack of "LCA".
In january, one "Do17", one pack "Goliat".
In march : few AC-47 (yes, yes, :P ; I pray that they will come with optional landing gear), UK light AT Weapons (and Peugeot P4 later).
And finally, in may : US M51 quad.50 Trailer, and few M102 105mm How* (*if it will be the version for Vietnam war aera, I will take few pack because I need 18 guns).

I will buy later few M41 for my US forces in Korean aera.
:wink:

2015 - 2016 GHQ New Releases

Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:20 am
by pmskaar
I am happy to see the release of the JS-3 in August. This is a model I have wanted for a long time and will be able to do duty in several types of scenarios - late WWII what-if, early Cold War, and Arab-Israeli Wars. I am looking forward to this one at the end of August.

The "Goliath" for me is one of those where I may get a pack but I am not sure what type of scenarios to use them in. Since these are small, will we be getting more than 5 per pack?
In this case I would have rather seen more vehicles for the 21st Panzer Division in 1944 such as halftracks or even a true Marder I.

Pete

new releases THANK YOU GHQ

Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:57 am
by IRISH
yeah new releases, too bad i have to wait a year.
don should be happy as i amjutland's close.
my orders for this year's releases
3 konigsbergs light cruisers
6 chatham light cruisers
5 early war carrier aircraft
6 devonshire class armoured cruisers
3 (duguay RUion ) spelling?
3 karlshurle clas light cruisers
3 Taiyo class escort carriers
6 kegaro class dd packs

thank you ghq, another year of great releases for micronaut fanatics like mE LMAO
bill aka IRISH

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:39 pm
by Brutzel
:?: I want to see the images of the news. 8) :)

new 2015-16

Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:06 am
by pibber
hi all :)
I just see the first picture of the new release :
German trailers are awesome :shock:
Four packs for me this summer, and more, later !
Very good job GHQ ! :wink: