U. I. N. United Imagi-Nations.

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

chrisswim
E5

Re: U. I. N. United Imagi-Nations.

Post by chrisswim »

Mech, I know I could make an island. You could sell it to me and go make an island for free. Lol.

Indonesia is not a Dom, we do have some JTF bases there.
Mech, if you do not think ROD did the job right, you are free to send a TF down there to kick some Panda Boyz butts .... or loose some ships. You understand risk I think. Easy to critique from the cheap seats.
I do have CHIdom, HK. as Doms. That’s getting old.... Maybe change around some. Although with Cama in the Baltic without 7.62, I am concerned with Balzac Republic, Estonia. The rest of the Baltic Alliance (Norway, Sweden, Finland, Balzac) is concerned, too. Cama was a member in the group. ..... or was it Northern European Alliance to include Icelanddom and Greenlanddom....(need to check).
Chris

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

I'll have to go over with Pacfic Fleet HQ in CFB Esquimult for details, right now Im currently in the middile of modernizing my whole fleet. (Pics of miniatures will follow when I get to ordering them.)

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

The new ships will sink as well as the old ships. LOL, haha.
Chris

redleg
E5

Post by redleg »

Several reports have surfaced in Belarus over the past 24 hours that paint a bad picture for the eastern European country. Protests continue, calling for the resignation of President Alexander Lukashenko. Large crowds of demonstrators have been marching across the country, but particularly in the capital of Minsk. Efforts by the government to contain the demonstrations have become more severe over the past few weeks. Several anonymous sources claim that officials from the Eurasian Empire have become part of Mr. Lukashenko’s inner circle, and that the Empire is urging a greater use of force to combat the demonstrations. Unnamed sources indicate that the use of assassinations and kidnappings are also being proposed by the Eurasian Empire.

A prominent opposition leader, Maria Kolesnikova, was recently arrested by government forces in what appears to be Lukashenko’s willingness to follow Imperial advice on the matter. The arrest triggered widespread protests in Belarus, and even demonstrations in neighboring countries who want to see a less oppressive government in power in Minsk.

International observers are keeping a close watch on Belarus, but they are finding their access to information is becoming harder and harder to come by.
Redleg's Website: micropope.webstarts.com

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

Sounds like a prelude for the imperials second attempt on Ukraine.
Last edited by MechCommander on Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

Ukraine is not unstable, It is stable 'The Commonwealth of Chrisdom is in the Ukraine'. If you come in with bad intentions, we will kick your tail back to NC. If a country is unstable it is NC, their leadership keeps getting replace since they have been unstable. But the new iterations are unstable. The names and the faces change but not the effectiveness of the government.
Estonia is a formal member of the Commonwealth, Estonia military intelligence has provided information on EE. "'Observers' have gone into Belarus numbering in the dozens. There have been some active party members that have been beaten up, supposedly by Al Kabab. 2 bodies were shot in the head, unable to be identified by dental, picture, finger and/or foot prints." That does not seem like Al Kabab. Some seem 'observers' have slipped in by way of Lithuania as others went in directly to Belarus.
Chris

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

Ok maybe Ukraine is stable, i take back what I just said.

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

Oh man. How mean is that coming from NC wanting to establish diplomatic relations with ROD. NC does not want diplomatic relations with the Commonwealth. Oh, we are upset.
That could mean WAR!!!
Chris

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

I am thinking about establishing relations with the CofC after I deal with the ROD.

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

Well, if you are thinking about, don't worry about any longer. We might be coming to stay.
Chris

E5

Post by 7.62 »

Karma is coming in from the cold (literally).
Major diplomatic and trade changes are underway.
KDF only active with 30+ T-90's, all T-72's currently in storage.
Over 150 war stock T-55/62's sitting in open fields.
In a major breakthrough the US is to lift sanctions, EE advisors and S-300 unit to return to EE.
Karma is still locked down but talks are underway to ease travel restrictions and speed up the movement of free trade.
Talks underway for replacement with modern Western type 120mm MBT, order expected TBA this weekend.
More soon,

redleg
E5

Post by redleg »

This weekend, new protests erupted in Belarus as results of the recent presidential election were announced. The government announced that the current president and dictator, Alexander Lukashenko, won the election by a landslide. The official election results give Lukashenko 80% of the vote and elect him for a 6th term as president. The people of Belarus were outraged by what they call obvious election rigging and they marched in protest. 100,000 people took to the streets in Minsk, one of the largest protests to date.

The massive turnout in Minsk seems to have frightened Lukashenko. Some anonymous insiders say that Lukashenko is becoming more and more paranoid that his government will be overthrown. He has been turning to the Eurasian Empire for diplomatic and financial support over the past few months, and his distrust of the people and government is causing him to embrace the Empire even more.

Several assassinations and high profile arrests over the past month have been linked to Imperial operatives in the country, and this morning Imperial military officers were seen in the capital in uniform. Some sources are suggesting that Lukashenko is inviting the Eurasian Empire to deploy troops to Belarus in order to maintain his grip on power, and that these officers are coordinating for the deployment.

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

Estoniadom,
We had been hearing rumors. Citizens of Estonia-dom whose spouse is from Belarus have expressed great concern for their relatives. The hope was that free and proper elections would have taken place. As Stalin said, it is not who is on the ballot, it is who counts the votes. Seems like the same situation in Belarus.
. UIN
Is the UIN able to send in any people to count the ballots, to mediate this situation?
Last edited by chrisswim on Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chris

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

Sanctions on Belarus
The UK, NC, and other members in the EU have put sanction on the Interior Minister and 6 others in the government after an election in which the incumbent supposedly received 80% of the vote. Hundreds of thousands of citizens took to the street in protest. Civil unrest continues.
Chris

redleg
E5

Post by redleg »

As protests in Belarus turn into riots, the president has declared martial law in the country and government forces are becoming more and more brutal in their efforts to maintain control. To the east, military forces of the Eurasian Empire appear to massing along the Imperial border with Belarus and international observers are speculating that Imperial troops may be preparing to move into Belarus to assist government forces there. Both the 2nd Combined Arms Army and the 6th Combined Arms Army are in assembly areas near the border.