U. I. N. United Imagi-Nations.

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

E5

U. I. N. United Imagi-Nations.

Post by 7.62 »

Emergency session.
Ambassadors order, order please!!!

Can we a least agree on which way the toilet paper rolls will be installed in the bathrooms?

paul
E5

Post by paul »

*****News Flash*********

PNN - Putinville National News announces today that an additional 100k personnel would be called up for active service with the escalations arising in BSDF.

Camera returns to host were they immediately go to the next segment with an interview with a Major who is part of the humanitarian Putinville soldiers assisting Camastan.

"Major can you give the people an update on what is happening in Camastan for viewers back home" asks the reporter.

"Calls to the UN have been made to tell them that again they are failing to control the aggression of two outlaw countries. Putinville demands the immediate drawdown of all enemy formations and the return of land previously taken. In addition over 1500 civilians have been killed or injured by BSDF in their effort to bring home their people. We call for immediate financial reparations to those families involved."

"Back to you at the central office" wraps up the reporter.

The host continues.

"Back home, the defense minister announced today they are building 15 2S19 Misa's and have started construction on 11 T-80's We are building this equipment because we fear BSDF and the Swimmers League and their expansionist dreams. Camastan is only their first territorial demands. If we do not increase spending then who is to stop them? Not the MONGOLS who we also fear are looking at expanding in these trouble times."

*****Boring reality show of ice fishing resumes*******

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

Just to be clear, Our military forces are not near this troubled zone, the area of Camastan & Balzac State. Our small group of ships is currently in the Atlantic Ocean expecting to enter the English Channel in the next few hours, steaming at 12 knots.
We have provided humanitarian assistance through the UN for relief of those facing a difficult & troubled predicament.
Chris

E5

Post by 7.62 »

Balzac categorically denies any civilian loses due to OP Fladgate, which is now complete.
Well over 1200 civilians have been helped to return home.
In fact it was only made possible by the full co opertion and help of the Camastani people.
The Camastan Freedom league was instrumental in providing ground security and transport away from the terrible conflict zones in the South and central area of the country.
We have photo evidence that will be released in the morning.

Putinville's support for a failed and generally despised despot is not the answer.
We call on all members to assist the C.F.L. to bring peace and stability.

paul
E5

Post by paul »

******News Flash from PNN******

"Today, BCMC leaders have announced their full cooperation with Putinville and Camastatin in the defense of the Camastatin territorial rights. According to the latest boundary markers it appears BSDF has encroached on Camastani territory by 3km. Putinville forces are moving towards the boarder in hopes of extinguishing any future loss of lives to civilians." wraps up the reporter.

"Thank you Ivan for your report. Be safe and keep the reports coming." answers the host.

******resuming regular boring tv show on how to bake Russian black bread*******

E5

Post by 7.62 »

The Balzac Ambassador to the UIN as the outgoing President of the security council would like to welcome the Nation of Malakastan to the Legion of Nations.
I am sure that all the many member Nations will welcome them with open arms.
As we move forward this year, I am sure that all the new military purchases and planning will make for a peaceful and harmonious understanding between all nations.

As an outgoing plea, Balzac would once again ask that the Camastan Freedom League be recognized as the only legitimate government in that poor Country.
We will continue to try and support the ongoing humanitarian relief efforts but a UIN sponsored effort is required.

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

First we congratulate the soon to be Chairman Emeritus of the Security Council, a humanitarian he is.
We do welcome Makakastan, [can we extract tribute], whether or not we will open trade with them. Food stuffs, shipping, hardware, construction equipment, etc. Do we need a formal motion of acceptance Mr. Chairman?
Before we move to the CFL, may we have a resolution on the critical topic of the toilet paper rolls, please!!! May we have the rolls where the paper comes off the ____.
I might be inclined to accept formal recognition of the Camastan Freedom League, but do they have leadership, the influence, the ability to sustain themselves? Of course we know, we all know that the CFL would like to be recognized vs. the current government, but with the economic conditions, lifestyle deterioration, social services.... well, how would it be better? We should hear from the CFL, are they able to lead and communicate effectively? Mr. Chairman, I move to set up a committee to evaluate this idea, to make recommendations to the 'New Nations Committee', have any other committees, do their work before we consider it again. OKay, Good, I am ready to go skiing. I move to adjourn.....
Chris

E5

Post by 7.62 »

With the chance of a cease-fire between the warring factions in Camastan.
Balzac would request the deployment of a small U.I.N. security detail to guard the Red Cross meeting point/medical aid station currently set up in no mans land.

Balzac, at the invitation of the Camastan Freedom League is willing to deploy a full Field Hospital to an airfield in their control along with other major aid and assistance.
These assets will be available to the Red Cross if required.
No Balzac forces will operate outside this area without Red Cross control.

The UIN has the chance to advance the hopes for peace in an area beyond the reach of most Countries.
It is unlikely that a central unified State will appear in Camastan for several Months.
In the meantime we implore the U.I.N. to help keep this early glimmer of peace alive.

Troops training for deployment (not BSDF) just waiting for the green light from the UIN.

E5

Post by 7.62 »

Open vote in the U.I.N.

Balzac has requested the deployment of "Blue Helmets" to the Country of Camastan, an area of active conflict.
The mission requested is to protect a Red Cross (of Balzac) site established in no mans land.
This site is being used as a contact group/point for the conflict parties and a medical aid post. The Red Cross wishes to expand this site.
A basic cease-fire is holding by most of the groups involved.
Threat level is moderate but no heavy armour will be allowed by the combatants.
At this time the mission would be to protect the site only with no authority or movement in the rest of the Country.
Time frame is ASAP, looking at maybe 6 Months min deployment (could be much longer). Forces are ready to deploy and will be controlled by UIN vote.

Balzac has a small presence in the North of the Country at an airfield of the Camastan Freedom League (one of the combatants) and has offered assistance to the Red cross from this site.

The vote is.

Should the U.I.N. deploy Blue Helmets to Camastan? Yes or No.

Balzac. Yes
Camastan, old central gov. Yes (combatant)
*Putinville. No (suspected backer of rebel groups)
*Chrisdom. Yes (has supplied farm equipment to CFL)

Vote close 24.00hrs Wednesday 24th Feb.
Last edited by 7.62 on Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

paul
E5

Post by paul »

Any peace that includes the UN is not peace it is dictatorship. Putinville will not stand for any blue beanies near our troops. Orders to engage and destroy have been given.

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

The Commonwealth support ti ideal and pursuit of peace. We deplore the Putinville approach, attitude and language. We are willing, upon approval of the U.I.N., supplying troops to wear Blue Beanies to support peace and humanity.
If approved, we can arrive by ship or by air. Heavier logistics will of course be by ship. Where should we go to buy/acquire/purchase with or without a P.O. or ROP (request of purchase) the Blue Beanies, or berets? Or are they issued by U.I.N?
Chris

E5

Post by 7.62 »

Chris,
I have the blue beanies ready to go and if approved will build them a nice little compound too!
They can then keep the peace between the different groups in Camastan for the next 6 Months or however long is required until we see the central government return.

This compound along with the CFL airfield will be accessible to Camastan when the time comes.

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

Mr. Ambassador,
We do have a few dozen UN vehicles that we purchased many years ago. There were the vehicles remaining from a UN compound that Putinville attacked 8-10 years ago. He actually attacked the compound intentionally. Putinville dislikes the UN, as admitted on interview with CDS news prior to the attack.
It is an assortment of vehicles, tracked and wheeled. The Commonwealth can have a transport ship go to the port for that depot, onboard those and transport those vehicles to Camastan.
On this ship's journey Camastan will be the first port visit, then we will need to delivery the merchandise: parts, copiers, etc.
Chris

CFL

Post by CFL »

The Camastan Front will vote yes with 2 conditions.

UN to control medi vacs helicopters not Balzac.
Freedom League needs to change it's name :lol:
Communist Fromage Legume.

Quartette
E5

Post by Quartette »

Just thought this may be of use to all the imagi-nation designers out there.

US' Decisive Action Training Environment, Version 2.2

https://www.scribd.com/doc/312855400/De ... 2#download

Apologies if this breaks the linkage rule, its not to a competitor so i think its ok?
Cave Ab Homine Unius Libri