U. I. N. United Imagi-Nations.

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

chrisswim
E5

Re: U. I. N. United Imagi-Nations.

Post by chrisswim »

Moose Haven, Eski (the southeastern tail of Alaska).
Casualty reports is the police car was heavily damaged by machine gun fire with holes in the metal, engine, windows. Sgt Roscoe was wounded. and released. When asked about the Special Forces he replied that “those guys had really cool camouflage uniforms, high powered rifles riding camouflage pickup, ATVs and horses.”
When asked how he knew that they were special forces, he replied “they looked very special, they rode down the trail behind the Clambit’s house. Who does that? I mean… they were in heavy force. The guys in those wheeled tanks came out, some speaking English, others French. I saw the Canadian emblem patch on the shoulder. They are doing a special type of hunting. They took my revolver away.”
Chris

redleg
E5

Post by redleg »

this is very alarming! Another rogue unit, or someone trying to look like a rogue unit?
Redleg's Website: micropope.webstarts.com

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

Looks like a rouge unit, or EE Spetsnaz Doing a false flag mission.

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

The vehicles came from the east. Is EE camping out in NC?
Well, ….. I guess they could be, may have taken the vehicles from the SF that was dismantled or beat up some Boy Scouts.
Two dozen vehicles trucks and armored vehicles have driven back east. Some Strykers were deployed to intercept those Grizzlies and Cougars. Rumor has it, but there is not any radio traffic to support this theory, the Eski Strykers Haven followed the NC vehicles into NC. RAH-66 providing scout and able to serve in anti-tank mission. Other responses are not being discussed at this time, there is a blackout of information.
Chris

redleg
E5

Post by redleg »

Those who were around in 2017 may remember the Great Spotted Fleet – an ROD Navy fleet of 30 ships (organized into five squadrons of six ships each) that made a 3 month voyage around the globe. Each squadron made about 10 stops during the voyage.

The ROD Navy has decided that it’s time for another global cruise! But this time let’s make it an international mission. We are proposing a mission with a similar format: a fleet made up of multiple squadrons that can circumnavigate the globe and stop in many different ports along the way. We’re thinking that each participating imagi-nation can contribute a squadron (or a part of one) for the mission.

For those imagi-nations that are going to participate, we have 3 questions:

1. Do we want to keep the squadrons pure (all ships in the squadron from the same imagi-nation) or do we want to mix them (5-6 ships from different nations)?

2. Do we want to meet at a single start point and all leave together, or do we want to have one nation start and pick up everyone else along the way, and then drop the ships back off one at a time?

3. How about 4 months? We can start in mid-August and return just before New Year’s. That will give us time to plan, and maybe get some specific ships painted for the voyage.

The ROD will commit to east least 6 ships (no nukes to avoid any issues with ports that won’t allow them). No carriers this time, we will have a battleship as our flagship and maybe an amphibious assault ship, plus a cruiser and some destroyers.

Anyone else interested?

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

Great idea, for great fleet sojourn.
The CoC will evaluate some ships and locations to be made available for the global sojourn.
Chris

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

New Canada advises aginest the RODs World Cruise, citing risks of accidentally spreading the Delta Variant of COVID-19 from infected countries And also fears that the EE will consider this large multi-national fleet as an act of aggression. The RCN will respectfully decline to join this world tour for both the health and safety of the officers and crew and indeed my own country.
Last edited by MechCommander on Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

redleg
E5

Post by redleg »

Sorry to hear that NC will not be joining us, but the fleet will absolutely be sailing. And for sure there will be acts of aggression along the way because...well you know....they're warships.

I'm thinking that if enough imagi-nations participate we can call it Global Fleet 2021!

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

Best to take heed of my advice. And cancel this World Tour.

E5

Post by 7.62 »

Karmanaskis would like to join the ROD in its 2021 global cruise.
We can commit to a small number of ships for the total voyage and maybe additional ships to participate across the Pacific, Atlantic (and Arctic?).

I do not have many GHQ boats, having gone out of my way to acquire designs that no one wants or makes. Still the Knox class will get a good send off before retirement!

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

NC… “Best to take heed of my advice. And cancel this World Tour.”

I am definitely in for the naval global sojourn.
NC is giving naval operational advice?? OMG!
Strategic advice for the NC Navy… keep your ships afloat, do all maintenance, train, then train at sea, operational cruise. When you lose ships that is usually bad. Lose crew, too. That is also bad. Understand?
Last edited by chrisswim on Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Chris

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

No Chris what I meant was to not cruise around the world due to risks of contracting the high contagious delta variant of COVID-19 and then unknowingly spreading it around the world via this tour.

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

The UIN Ambassador for the Commonwealth of Chrisdom speaks to the Security Council sub-Committee of Sovereignty Issues.
AMB. Toeblinz, “two on my staff members were approached by a few different people here in the UIN Building over the last week. Their issues was couched that they did not want the CoC building a base in Hudson Bay, the the CoC should not have a permanent station. He referenced that General George Washington in their War of Independence, spoke that he was glad the France help with financial aid, weapons and the Navy, but a small force on land in the event it would need to be expelled. He added that NC needs fresh, new, dynamic leadership.”
Two days later another person in the UIN spoke of NC “forming a Confederation of three or four members. Each would be able to pursue their own economic direction. Still each would provide for mutual defense, treatises would address this issue. Their are voices in the country of NC that aren’t being heard. This would allow better utilization of resources and the talent of all true Canadians.” He turned and walked off, said George Rupert.
‘I just wanted to report on these conversations. We don’t know how to address this since it wasn’t official communication.’
Chris

E5

Post by 7.62 »

Adding to the US, NC dispute over Arctic is the Karmanaskis claim in the same area.
Centered on the small Karma Island of Frigid (73*02'N, 141*W) the EEZ extends way North of the 74 parallel.
Work continues on the upgrades to the scientific research station.

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

Resolution
Whereas, NC attacked with armored forces, and light infantry units as an act of unprovoked aggression, and
Whereas, NC violated the national sovereignty of Eski,
Thereby, be it resolved that, NC should not have attacked and invaded Eski or allowed it to happen by military and/or para-military units to invade with military equipment
Also be it resolved, that NC should accept responsibility for this misuse of defense units.
Finally be it be resolved that all parties end the violence, to promote peace and economic opportunity.
Chris