U. I. N. United Imagi-Nations.

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

chrisswim
E5

Re: U. I. N. United Imagi-Nations.

Post by chrisswim »

The CoC is delighted to help. Have naval task force in the area. Ships visiting Eski and Graham. To be the newest members of 5he Commonwealth on July 4. Ceremony and parades tomorrow for the celebration of membership.
Chris

E5

Post by 7.62 »

Very limited damage reported at the remote test range at long drop. No need for any assistance, nothing to see here.
No unusual environmental releases noted. Lots of KDF troops on hand for the clean up.
All very normal and successful :D

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

Oh, trying to hide experimental weapon testing.
The cover story of an earthquake is convincing.
Chris

panzergator
E5

Post by panzergator »

nuclear test.
All blessings flow from a good mission statement.
Pogo was right. So was Ike.
"A Gentleman is a man who is only rude intentionally." (Churchill)
Give credit. Take responsibility.

E5

Post by 7.62 »

Karmanaskis calls on all Imagi-nations for restraint and an end to hostile actions within the Middle East.
All sides should refrain from adding fuel to the fire and seek dialog.

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

The UIN worked to find a solution. People were diligent in their efforts to have a peaceful solution.
If the Karmanaskis was involved in the negotiations, I am confident that a solution would have been found The Karmanaskis leadership have the abilities, skills and the demeanor to be effective is discussions.
Chris

redleg
E5

Post by redleg »

Indeed, we sought a peaceful solution, and it was with much regret that military force had to be used. Al military operations were under the direction of the UIN Bureaucrat In Charge.

Stay tuned, I have a feeling things will get spicy again soon. We may need some assistance from Karmanaskis!
Redleg's Website: micropope.webstarts.com

redleg
E5

Post by redleg »

The UIN Security Council spent all night in an emergency session last night, debating the situation in Syria. Many members of the Security Council supported a new resolution to authorize the use of military force to remove PAC forces from Syria, and to remove the PAC government, which seized control of the country several months ago.

The Eurasian Empire, not surprisingly, blocked all proposed resolutions concerning the PAC. The current UIN Bureaucrat in Charge of the Syrian crisis (Mr. Frederick Clementine), suggested that a new resolution was not needed, and that the previous resolution for eject PAC forces from Iraq could be applied to PAC forces in Syria as well. The EE rejected this idea and the meeting turned into an angry debate. Tension flared among the Security Council members and the EE ambassador to the UIN promised a “massive retaliation” for any unlawful attacks against a sovereign nation.

At 5am local time the Security Council meeting ended amid shouts and threats from several members. The general consensus among the members was that military action must be taken to remove the PAC from Syria. The EE delegation was ignored during the final hours of the meeting which enraged them. As the delegates left, the Bureaucrat in Charge was entrusted to continue the fight against the PAC, and the EE promised that the military campaign would meet with death and destruction.

The EE ambassador, when asked about the meeting by reporters, pointed out that the EE has recently deployed the 9th Combined Arms Army into Turkey, and he announced that the 10th Combined Arms Army is preparing to deploy as well. He warned “There will be consequences”.

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

CoC forces patrol the border in Latvia looking into Belarus observed….

Chris

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

UIN Intel image of secret development by Karmanaskis.

Chris

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

This is Shelia from WSE-XY Action News.
Fighting has been going on in several places throughout the globe.
In Egypt, Belarus, Syria, in the Mediterranean Sea, Black Sea, etc. it seems to have expanded quickly.
What is unbelievable is that the Commonwealth of Chrisdom is not fighting in any way. Reports have come to light that their submarines, ships and aircraft have withdrawn at times when confronted with EE.
Here are pictures from one of our corespondents from WBOO-BS, which you can see on the news at 11pm.
These are military vehicles from ROD just prior to the conflict either in training or deploying.

This is an image from ROD Abrams using their night vision targeting sight.

Chris

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

… the EE has a duty and an obligation to protect its citizens and interests, and they will continue to use force if necessary.

The UIN Ambassador Derelict Snide Fowl, of Bosnia, proposes that a temporary ceasefire for 24 hours, all opposing ground forces back up 1 km.
During this time, the UIN will search for other ways to find agreement to extend the ceasefire. This will allow and promote medical care for those involved the conflict.

The UIN Security Council meeting is in favor. Now to appeal to those involved in the military conflict.
Chris

E5

Post by 7.62 »

Just 11 days into a new year and the pewter World is spinning out of control.

https://6mmrod.webstarts.com/blog

Karmanaskis calls on all sides to step back in all four areas now effected.

redleg
E5

Post by redleg »

The ROD would also like to see peace in the world. Unfortunately, the EE has crossed a line an attack on the home island. There is no turning back now.

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

Germany sending Leopard 2 into Poland for defense against the EE.
The Foreign Minister only indicated that support for our friend is important, we will support our friend.
If their house is on fire we will aid our neighbor with a hose. Trucks with ammo and equipment including trainers/advisors.

Chris