Republic of Dalmatia Imagi-Nation

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

redleg
E5

Re: Republic of Dalmatia Imagi-Nation

Post by redleg »

Welcome to the ROD! There are plenty of taverns, bars, clubs, and Mexican restaurants in close proximity to the San Andreas port. There's a new Korean / Mexican fusion restaurant called Kimchi Pronto in town that is getting rave reviews. Have fun but stay out of trouble. Remember that the strippers don't really love you.
Redleg's Website: micropope.webstarts.com

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

Off the US West Coast
The RCN carrier group has encountered the RODs Carrier Group 8 just ahead of us, we will sail around them to continue our way towards San Diego for a refueling stop and potentially our first Carrier Ops training exercise.

redleg
E5

Post by redleg »

What you encountered was ROD aircraft from our carrier. We like to operae far out at sea. We sent a couple hornets out to take a look at your ships and then they return to their patrols.

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

confirmed some of our flight deck crew has seen your jets flying overhead.

redleg
E5

Post by redleg »

The ROD continues to actively patrol the Polish / Belarus border, and they intend to do so for as long as it takes to protect their allies from Imperial aggression. Ground was broken on a headquarters building and facilities to permanently house ROD troops in the region today. Construction will take several months, so in the mean time the ROD troops will continue to occupy temporary and makeshift billets.

Here are pics of the ROD troops patrolling and occupying observation posts.
[GM's Note: the terrain for my OPs were various fleece jackets. Thys did not work out as I had hoped!]

panzergator
E5

Post by panzergator »

Nice work, though.
All blessings flow from a good mission statement.
Pogo was right. So was Ike.
"A Gentleman is a man who is only rude intentionally." (Churchill)
Give credit. Take responsibility.

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

CoC is appreciative of ROD commitment to peace in the region.
Appreciate the nice equipment.
Chris

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

Nice vehicles Redleg, How close is your Wolf Pack HQ to the border?

redleg
E5

Post by redleg »

Thanks guys!

The Wolfpack command post is near the town of Lipsk, about 7 miles from the border. We don't have a formal division and we are lacking much of the support structure that a division enjoys so we are pretty close. The permanent facilities are being built further west, but we still want to stay close to the border. Sometimes I walk up to where the border should be (not a lot of fences to mark the border in the area) and I urinate into Belarus. The Imperial 94th MRD is opposite us and we often exchange obscene gestures with their troops.

Wolfpack will be in command here until March, when a new division takes over the mission and occupies the permanent posts.

[GM's Note: This will be a division sized mission and I'm going with 50 miles as a divisional zone. I based this on maps of the cold war troop deployments in West Germany. It appears that US V Corps occupied a zone from Coburg in the south to Bad Hersfeld in the north. That's about 130 km, or 80 miles. I took 80 miles for a corps and I used the Mike Pope estimation process to determine that 50 miles for a modern division was appropriate.]

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

Redleg, May I suggest that you stop making obscene gestures aginest a Heavily armed EE unit, as thats the kind of thing that would get people killed or captured. just saying.

Hoth_902
E5

Post by Hoth_902 »

The RPNW has sent an Envoy to the ROD for the purpose of setting up a joint task force to assist there forces in the region. These units will be placed under the ROD overall command.
Quantity has a Quality all its own.

http://warriorbear.weebly.com/

redleg
E5

Post by redleg »

We will continue to make obscene gestures toward the EE forces opposite us because we are heavily armed as well. We are also sending our PSYOP guys to the order to play rock music toward the EE units. Sometimes we question their manhood too, or we say mean things about their mothers. BTW - the RCN aircraft carrier is heavily armed too, but you have to fly your planes off of it for it to be effective.

The ROD is very excited to have the RPNW on board with this mission. This will be a true coalition effort to deter any further EE aggression in the region. We are still in the planning stages of creating a long-term presence here so you can join us in building everything from the ground up!

panzergator
E5

Post by panzergator »

Looking good!
All blessings flow from a good mission statement.
Pogo was right. So was Ike.
"A Gentleman is a man who is only rude intentionally." (Churchill)
Give credit. Take responsibility.

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

As of this moment, the CoC has a liaison team, which we can expand at your leisure.
Our focus as of now will remain in Ukraine.
Chris

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

Right now Redleg. The only thing thats on the flight deck of HMCS Canada, is a homemade full sized hockey rink, that the Aircraft Techs and the Flight Deck crew setup to pass the time during the trip to Sidney Australia. But im crossing my fingers that once we reached our destination, that the CF-18s will roll out for their long overdue first flight.