Republic of Dalmatia Imagi-Nation

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

So what, his body was found, Matters why?
Chris

Hoth_902
E5

Post by Hoth_902 »

Mech, why do all your commanders have this perpensity for killing themselves every time they fail. I think you need a psyc eval put into your requiring program.
Quantity has a Quality all its own.

http://warriorbear.weebly.com/

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

Well In this commanders case not only he lost most of his ships but he lost the Supercarrier Canada the pride of the whole military, and such a loss would leave him in a very bad position as failure is not an option.

Any way the now angered NCAF forces began a hasty charge straight into the imperial positions near the city of Kiev in order to take vengeance over the losses suffered by the RCN.

Hoth_902
E5

Post by Hoth_902 »

I am starting to think that New Canada 8s filled with a bunch of suicidal maniacs. Not sure how you got across the river to attack them.....but have at it. Just one request, leave the Nigerian troops behind so when you get decimated, someone will be left to hold the line.

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

We used your bridges Hoth.

Hoth_902
E5

Post by Hoth_902 »

You can't. That is impossible.... You would have to move through my right flank....then through the two companies moving across the bridges....and everything else. My military police stop you and halt your convoy.

redleg
E5

Post by redleg »

The canadians launch their charge. They run until they are exhausted and then realize that they are still many miles from Kiev, behind 2 Nigerian divisions. Nowhere close to Kiev yet.
Redleg's Website: micropope.webstarts.com

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

Ok halt the charge I have to think of a better plan or wait until my remaining Helos arrive from Greece.

I could have built a Pontoon bridge myself Hoth, but unfortunately the building supplies was lost with the Nabob.

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

The 16th Corps requests new Pontoon bridging supplies to be flown to their position in Ukraine in order to cross the river.

CC-707 Tankers has taken off from New Canada in order to bring the RCN CF-18s to Ukraine to establish a Combat Air Patrol.

Plans are made after this war is over to attempt to raise the wreck of HMCS Canada from the Bosporus Straits and bring her to the Halifax shipyards to restore her to active duty.

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

21st Corps
Ordered to halt the advance, expect to maintain control and hinder, eliminate any EE parachutists, 5-column, etc.
send bridging equipment forward 44 vehicles to 16th Corps.
ETA 4 hours.
Chris

redleg
E5

Post by redleg »

Karkhov
Eurasian Empire diplomats and senior military officers held a press conference in the eastern Ukrainian city of Kharkov this morning, announcing that the war in the Black Sea had ended.
“Mission accomplishedâ€￾ ambassador Smudgakov announced to the press. “The Eurasian Union has achieved its goal of returning the Crimean Peninsula to its ancestral home, and we have gone even further – liberating millions of our people who have ben trapped in Ukraine under the dictatorial government in Kiev. Our neighbors have been crying out for freedom….for liberation. The Eurasian Empire has delivered!

Effective today, the people of eastern Ukraine will have their own nation and be able to determine their own path forward. All land and territories of Ukraine that are east of the Dnieper River has seceded from their oppressive government and they are forming their own nation. Eastern Ukraine is the name of this new nation and its seat of government is here in Kharkov.

The people of this new nation will need some time to establish their government and ensure that essential services are intact. The Eurasian Empire is here to help. The new nation also needs security and freedom to grow. The Eurasian Empire will provide this as well. Imperial forces will remain in the field along the new border between Ukraine and Eastern Ukraine, ensuring that the sovereignty of this new nation is not violated. We call on all nations to remove their troops from Eastern Ukraine and to cease hostile activity in the region.

The Ukrainian government, now working from the city of Lviv, has denounced this Imperial statement. They vow to protect their citizens and to eject the Imperia invaders from Ukrainian territory.

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

(Deleted)
Last edited by MechCommander on Sun May 31, 2020 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

Rats and I my division never seen Combat in this war. But I’ll keep my eye out for EE Paratroopers.

Salvage ships and a couple of heavy lift ships from Halifax are enroute to the Bosporus in a Attempt to raise the Wreck of the super carrier Canada and take her home. The fate of the other RCN wrecks will be decided.

redleg
E5

Post by redleg »

This morning the cold war in Egypt turned hot. It started when ROD and Imperial aircraft tangled over the Imperial Security Zone in western Egypt, but then escalated when both sides added artillery fire into the mix. The ROD 3rd Mechanized Infantry Division crossed the security zone boundary and launched an aggressive attack on the Imperial 91st MRD, forcing them back toward the Libyan border. Other forces from the Imperial 1st Combined Arms Army are racing to the security zone to reinforce the 91st. The Imperial and ROD Navies both have a carrier battle group in the area, but they have not been engaged in the fighting at this point.

redleg
E5

Post by redleg »

The Ministry of Defense has regretfully announced that the 2020 Taker's Ball has been canceled. It is possible that it will be held later this year, but due to ongoing military operations the June event has been canceled.