The Commonwealth of Chrisdom

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

chrisswim
E5

Re: The Commonwealth of Chrisdom

Post by chrisswim »

Ohhhh Redleg.
I like your pictures of your Cav in parade formation. Because of you, yes you! Not only did I find the 2 companies without antennas, I found another 25 or so without antennas. I thought I had antennas on all my Aussie and CoC Abrams.
Thinking about attacking into Poland with EE forces. Dang!

The Battalion

HQ and Support Co.

Company A

Company B & D

Company C
Chris

panzergator
E5

Post by panzergator »

Finally getting organized, Chris?
All blessings flow from a good mission statement.
Pogo was right. So was Ike.
"A Gentleman is a man who is only rude intentionally." (Churchill)
Give credit. Take responsibility.

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

Jim,
Only to keep you happy. I don’t want you beating up my boys like to did a few years ago when a couple came to visit Gator Nation. Made them walk back bare foot in their boxers and undershirt.

Another battalion with 3 companies of Abrams, a company of Oliphants and a few trucks.
Company A

Company B

Company C

Company D

HQ and logistics group.

6 MLRS vihicles

8 inch Howitzers

Panther mine clearing Abrams

Oliphants

SK-105 tank destroyers

For PG, Abrams in olive drab with antennas in olive drab.... shusish....

1st and 2nd Battalions without the infantry

3rd Battalion
Note the 6 Abrams with mine rollers, the Panther, remote control mine clearing vehicles.
Chris

panzergator
E5

Post by panzergator »

Now that you are taking a break from painting and making trees, Chris, you can set to work organizing yor collection by battalions, brigades, and divisions.

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

CoC
Castle on Corsica for the Royals of the Commonwealth.

Romanian-Dom
Hunting Castle for King Joseph Romanov

Retreat for guests that visit such as PG and BurtWolf.

Chris

panzergator
E5

Post by panzergator »

Plenty of room to store your collection!

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

Ukraine
Many Abrams that were damaged in the Black Sea War have been receiving turret swaps or repairs, engine packages installed along with new electronics. That bring over 120 Abrams updated, upgraded, either deployed in the field or being transported up north from facilities in Romania-Dom. M2 Bradleys are being painted with the Aussie camo to match the Abrams, Hummvs, Boxers, Ratels, etc.
. The CoC has moved a liaison team to Poland to coordinate/communicate with ROD military. News of the NWPR sending units to support ROD in Poland is a welcome development.
Americus Island in the western Mediterranean at Commonwealth air facilities are working on almost a dozen B-70 B bombers and a half dozen B-58 Hustlers. Engine and electronic upgrades are taking place at the facility.
Chris

redleg
E5

Post by redleg »

The ROD is very thankful to have the CoC liaison team with them, and they are going to maintain a liaison team in Ukraine as well. What do you think about setting up a formal HQ to coordinate the efforts of the CoC, ROD, RPNW, Ukraine, and Poland? The CoC has a lot more ground to cover so Ukraine would seem like the best location. The ROD has communication and support units in the med with JTF-M that we can shift to Ukraine and then we can backfill JTF-M with units rom the ROD.
Redleg's Website: micropope.webstarts.com

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

Ukraine
CoC HQ in Ukraine will welcome the Peace Keeping Allied Command in Ukraine. It will be at a separate location from our HQ, want different location to reduce risk. The CoC would like to choose HQ area to facilitate Ukraine & Polish areas, if you don’t mind.
The CoC will start to look at facilities that may be suitable. The theater HQ would like set up a duplicate subordinate HQ station in Poland for redundancy, if you would like to arrange.
Chris

redleg
E5

Post by redleg »

Excellent! The ROD will survey the area and establish the subordinate HQ inside Poland. Give us a few days and we will get the details together.

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

Balti, MoldovaDom
The 3rd Army Group is utilizing facilities northwest of Balti. CoC is providing most of the general staff for 3rd A.G. H.Q. ROD and Poland are conducting their process to select alternation HQ to provide redundancy.
Chris

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

Ukraine
CoC HQ is located south of Kiev, just west of Kirovohrad.
A Cav Squdron headed north near border with EE on the highway that turns into Highway M3 in EE. Each of the four troops are on patrol with 2 M1A1 and three M3 Denver Vehicles with one serving as troop command. Each has an OH-6 helicopter assigned to assist in protecting the border. Ukrainian scouts are to the southeast of M3 in BTR-60. Each platoon has 1 BTR-60 P open top and two BTR-60PB with turret.
Chris

redleg
E5

Post by redleg »

The Polish Army, working with ROD and RPNW forces, has approved a subordinate allied HQ in the town of Nowy Dwór Mazowiecki, just north-west of the Polish capital of Warsaw. It is a picturesque city with an airport and a population of about 42,500. Construction is beginning on a secure headquarters facility near the Mazowiecki Port Lotniczy Warszawa-Modlin airport on the north side of the town.

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

Ukraine
EE satellite image of CoC BDE east of Kiev by about 250 miles. The CoC did not realize that the 99th Armored Div 2 BDE would have been detected since away from the rest of the 99th.

Evaluation indicates 5 armored companies, 1 mech infantry co., Armored Cav Squadron, motorized infantry in Ratels. The general parade was facilitated for promotions, transfers, and awards. Discussion of deployment to the northeast section of Ukraine will take place.
Chris

redleg
E5

Post by redleg »

That's a great photo! I love it CoC!