Page 1 of 1

Source for nice fields

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:27 pm
by Extra Crispy
The smallest of these is about 2.5 x 4, they then range up to 8x10.

No web site, he normally just sells in person at cons but gave me permission to share his contact info. I'm getting ready to order up a shedload. Not a sock puppet, just a fan.

Image

Contact Tom Breza at TomBreza at msn dot com

Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:02 pm
by bishnak
A photo or two would be nice... :?:

Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:47 pm
by Extra Crispy
There's a big photo in my post. Is it not showing up for you?

Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:38 am
by bishnak
Extra Crispy wrote:There's a big photo in my post. Is it not showing up for you?
No it wasn't. It's showing now - my apologies! You're right, they do look nice :)

Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:56 pm
by paul
Mark,

Do you know how much the bigger ones are running?

Regards,

Paul

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:38 am
by Extra Crispy
I think his biggest ran $10-12. I didn't buy any of those - ore suited to 28mm than my 6mm....

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:47 pm
by paul
Mark,

I was thinking of them for ACW and your comment about better suited for 28mm makes me think that even more.

Regards,

Paul