Suggest a boardgame....
Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:11 pm
I'm thinking of organizing a small 20th century Imagi-Nations campaign. Maybe 6 or 8 players. Rather than reinvent the wheel I am hoping to find a boardgame to use as a shell for the strategic/operational part of the game.
The map I will take care of but I'm looking for a strategic game with some sort of supply and production system. I want, for example, players to conquer "resources" that they can spend on new troops/kit.
The old "Third Reich" game had that - you conquered areas worth points and each turn could buy new units with those points. But I want something maybe one level below Third Reich.
Any games out there you know of that will fit the bill?
The map I will take care of but I'm looking for a strategic game with some sort of supply and production system. I want, for example, players to conquer "resources" that they can spend on new troops/kit.
The old "Third Reich" game had that - you conquered areas worth points and each turn could buy new units with those points. But I want something maybe one level below Third Reich.
Any games out there you know of that will fit the bill?