Open letter to ALL THE FOLKS AT GHQ

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

scopemaster

Open letter to ALL THE FOLKS AT GHQ

Post by scopemaster »

Hi All, after 40 plus years of being a GHQ customer I felt that i should drop a open letter to all of you, after all these years of providing me with a way to keep partially sane in a not so sane world Thank You, You all make the best stuff and very very accurate I still do not see how your model makers do it, and my biggest thrill was when asked to vote/suggest a new modern item I asked for cold war soviet heavy weapons guess what I got them also got the type 89 I am in the high cotton as they used to say from boyhood, i remember my first purchase was a pack of Tiger 2 and a pack of Prussian 7 years war line, Yes i am that old. since then I have purchased many packs of GHQ and stored then by 5 in SPI game counter trays at one point I has over 400 trays. This is just a Big Thanks for Great minitures, Rules, decals, Paint, Tips, never messing up a mail order and also this form I figured after my surgery yesterday I should get all the stuff done I intended to do for So Long now. Thank You Dave (the Scopemaster)