Remember the Titan of My order

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

Hoth_902
E5

Remember the Titan of My order

Post by Hoth_902 »

Well, I got my Black Friday order and i could not be happier with my purchases. I bought a few more Bradley's and Some M1s to round out my Armor Calvary Regiment. Purchased more Challenger IIs, some of the new warriors and a bunch of other British IFVs to begin to make a unit. I bought the 155 braveheart and she is a beauty. Can't wait to get some British Desert Yellow on them and send them into combat.

The crowning Jewel of my Purchase is the British TItan. Its a pretty lady. Sadly there is no directions of how the extra components go on the vehicles. As a result, I had to look through some pictures on the internet. Would be nice if GHQ would show a picture of the front, back and one picture with the bridge off so you can see the naughty bits underneath. If anyone has a picture where the the pieces (other than the 2 bridge pieces) It would be appreciated. Also I wish they would include an extra bridge to position it in the deployed position. Then you could have the carried one with the two halves glued together so it can be removed when you lay out the deployed one.

All and all, like I said earlier, I am happy with my purchase and the tiny bundles of joy that showed up.
Quantity has a Quality all its own.

http://warriorbear.weebly.com/