Yer Bouti

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

The NCAF Roadblocks have been established, each will have only 4 tanks and a Company of infantry to go with. while a larger field base will be established to house M109s to provide fire support if needed.

Upon request from Yer Bouti, RCN navy ships will pick up the victims of COVID-19 and sail them to a nearby Mediterranean Island to help relieve the Quarantine Camps in the Butlins, any ships that see my ships leaving into YB waters, do not take action, their are infected civilians onboard for the journey to a island to where a Quarantine Camp will be setup their to handle the load.

E5

Post by 7.62 »

Photos from yesterdays Mig-23 tactical recce run over Imber in the Butlins region.

A M1 unit from a Northern "Dom" looting the local car dealership in Imber of everything that is not bolted down
This should be a very profitable trip.

While the poor lesser paid Southern "Dom" do the fighting and pay the price in blood.
A great system, if you are from the correct "Dom".

Wait, no!......... Are they taking the toilet paper too?
That is probably the last pack of 24 x 2 ply extra soft in the region.
Oh the humanity

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

The NCAF will began its operation into raiding suspected AL-Kabab hideouts in the villages in the Butlins area, with help from Yer Bouti. A lone Supermarine Seafire from HMCS Canada provides aerial recon for the company sized formation as they approach a nearby village.

The Infantry mounted in the LAV IIIs are equipped with Gas Masks to best protect themselves from being infected by the COVID Virus that these Terrorists are using.

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

That’s scarey, very scarey. What can we do about that?

Cruise missile to make your day.

We will match you, raise you 9. Want to keep playing?

Some navy planes coming in from the west.

B-52 took off an hour ago, can’t find the other B-52s nor my B-1B after the move. You’ll still have fun.

Oh, a Vulcan bomber.

SAMs for air Defense

Are ready for this, do like this? Well ... do ya, do ya punk.

F-1, Mirage 3, Super Entendard.

And from the last air base, SU-24 and SU-25.
Chris

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

WHOA, I think thats a little excessive for a Small Scale conflict, Chris, how about send in a COIN aircraft like what I did with the Seafire.

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

.... like don’t fire a nuke at me....
These are various airbases in Mauritania-dom, Moroccodom, Brutus Island AF in the Med, America’s AF Base, etc.

In the above pictures, those are not Abrams of the Commonwealth, we do not use that particular model. Feature and characteristics are different.
Chris

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

Nuke you no. (I don't have any Nukes), the Brown Trousers, yes they would, these are the same people who nuked me 2 years ago in Mauritania, the soldiers of the NCAF Remembers what happened, and they would like to take revenge on the BT for what they have done.

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

The Raiding team we sent into a near by village, has been successful, we arrest several members of Al-Kabab, and any of their co conspirators. Our company medics will do a test on the prisoners for the virus, if any of these Al-Kabab tested positive for the virus they will taken to a isolated area to be “disposedâ€￾ of, any Al-Kabab tested negative will be taken to a POW Camp for interrogation In order to locate their other hideouts.

E5

Post by 7.62 »

Good job Mech. The YB Army will be sending you 50+ Al-Kabab supporters that have been rounded up in "Operation Fubar".
Many found posing as political opposition parties, trade union leaders, environmentalist, uncooperative business owners and professional golfers.
They all look a bit on the sick side so I would not take any chances with them, if you catch my drift.
The YB Air Force may need your help with a joint airstrike tomorrow. Details later but it looks like a bunch of Al-Kabab types have infiltrated the town council in Imber. They are up to no good and are now calling for elections etc.
See if you can slow down the CofC, help is being drafted to beef up the YB City defences. You need to buy the Sheik some more time.
Keep up the great work.

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

I have sections of the East-West highway completely torn open and demolished, that will slow them down for a while.

The RCN Carrier Canada will send up some Seafires and CF-18s to join your air force in this Airstrike.

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

The Al-Kabab supporters that the Yer Bouti army has given us will be screened for COVID-19. anyone tested positive will be taken to a Isolated area of the POW Camp, to where they will remain for 2 weeks until they recover from the virus. those that tested negative will be placed in the normal areas of the camp. separated from their leaders, and opposition party's to prevent any escape attempt.

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

The Fredrick Banting has just finished unloading its medical Cargo, once the NCAF is done with Al-Kabab here in the Butlins, We will board our ships and set sail for New Canada. We’ve done all that we could.

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

The medical ship is leaving or all of the NC Royal Navy?
Army guys too?
Chris

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

Yes Unfortunately the whole NCAF force we sent out is leaving Yer Bouti, as theres not much I can do here, I was originally hoping to get some decent combat skills in this operation, but complications in fighting the CofC lead to this choice.

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

Ok, I’ll fight ya some more. I have a heavy brigade, about 150 Abrams ready in two days. Are you ready? Whatcha got?
Ignore the SS-21, they are for really bad guys.
Chris