Yer Bouti

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

Well in Ayr (The city Mick originally wanted me to hold down the fort). I got (Model wise) at least 10 Leapord 2A4s, 5 Leapord 2A6s, 8 LAV III's, 5 Coyotes, 5 ADATS, 5 LAV III TUAs, 5 Ferret MK 2s, and 5 M109A3s, Plus Infantry.

For the RCN aircraft from HMCS Canada, 2 CF-18s, 2 Supermarine Seafires (Used as COIN Aircraft for low intensity conflicts.

shawno
E5

Post by shawno »

So what's your plan, MechCommander?

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

I...Have, Absolutely no idea what Im going to do, Thats a LOT of M1 Abrams tanks.

Mick please get your YB army's guys here within 2 days please, Im a little...Outgunned.

Hoth_902
E5

Post by Hoth_902 »

Mech Commander,

Do you have any ATGMs infantry units? You could send them out and do hit and run tactics. There small, harder to hit and good standoff capability.

You don't have a chance of beating him out right but you should not be doing that. A holding action at best. Mines and IED might help....

Sorry Chris, had to say something, it's painfully to watch.
Quantity has a Quality all its own.

http://warriorbear.weebly.com/

shawno
E5

Post by shawno »

I agree, Hoth. Even a small group of guys dressed up in civilian clothes with ATVs and Toyota trucks launching whatever ATGM you can, shoot and move. Could be a decent delaying action, at least.

Otherwise, it's basically going to be a tank coy reinforced by some infantry and other enablers. Not going to take on an armored brigade. Time to fight irregular.

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

I do have TOWs on the LAVs, and some Jeeps I have, the ADATs can engage in the Anti-Tank role, the NC Infantry they got the M72 LAW.

However Unfortunately the NC Infantry where never trained to fight like an irregular force, Conventional Warfare only.

E5

Post by 7.62 »

Sheik Yer Bouti thanks NC for buying the necessary time and removing the political opposition in the Country.
The order to fully mobilize has been given.
The CofC has 24 hours to begin the complete withdraw from YB territory.
If not this will be war and it will be as much in the streets of Monacodom as the streets of Yer Bouti.
Last edited by 7.62 on Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

shawno
E5

Post by shawno »

MechCommander wrote: However Unfortunately the NC Infantry where never trained to fight like an irregular force, Conventional Warfare only.
Probably time to learn, then.

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

Your welcome Yer Bouti, please get your guys into Ayr soon, this is not going to end well for My NC troops.

Hoth_902
E5

Post by Hoth_902 »

Two words for ya. Shoot and scoot. Have the LAVs work in teams of two and one fires then withdrawals....then the other... Have dismounted work in small teams too. Attack at long range. Give you more time to guide to Target. Longer range less favorable for tanks guns. Fire then move. Don't give him a concentrated target....
Last edited by Hoth_902 on Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quantity has a Quality all its own.

http://warriorbear.weebly.com/

E5

Post by 7.62 »

The cost of entry to Butlins just went way up!

Just to the South of YB City the distinctive "wop wop wop" sound of twin bladed UH-1's and AH-1 keeps people awake well into the Sunday morning.

panzergator
E5

Post by panzergator »

That "wop-wop" sound is New Canadian Army boots (nicknamed the "Old Reliables," cuz you know they will always run) pounding the ground in unison, fading into the distant rear, hoping to escape.
All blessings flow from a good mission statement.
Pogo was right. So was Ike.
"A Gentleman is a man who is only rude intentionally." (Churchill)
Give credit. Take responsibility.

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

Ayr, Yer Bouti

The NCAF forces began to spread out into hidden positions for performing the shoot and scoot method, if necessary.

While at the entrance to the city, the MPs erected a huge STOP sign, and Medical staff are present, with testing kits on hand to ensure that anyone entering and leaving the city is not infected with the Virus.

chrisswim
E5

NC in Butlins

Post by chrisswim »

The BTs did not have a nuclear weapon, it was towed artillery, maybe some missiles. Conventional weapons.
A formation of M1A1 AIM are organized, ready to push forward,
Chris

E5

Post by 7.62 »

The Sheiks bluff may have been called!
YB Forces are conducting an uncontrolled tactical retreat form Butlins.
Message to the NC Forces Butlins from YB Army, "Hold the Fort here in Butlins, we are going to get help".