Canada (Imagi-Nation)

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

MechCommander
E5

Re: Canada (Imagi-Nation)

Post by MechCommander »

Then it’s settled. The NC government has passed a law that states a total ban on foreign nationals buying NC Lands and Land management companies. This is to secure the NC economy in general.

E5

Post by 7.62 »

Nothing to worry aboot Mech. Everything is aboveboard with a hefty matrix of legal front and shell companies across NC.
Most operate as NC subsidiary to large multi nationals out of the US and EU.

I am just printing off a couple of 1/2400 scale buildings to act as their head offices in Calgary and Vancouver.

edit. Krop Futures Company holdings (KFC)

Hoth_902
E5

Post by Hoth_902 »

7.62 nice buildings.

Mech, I think you missed the point of what I said and why, but let's just leave sleeping dogs lay.
Quantity has a Quality all its own.

http://warriorbear.weebly.com/

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

Beautiful buildings Mick.

Acme Beer Lrd just bought on the courthouse steps an operational barley farm, 6076 acres, that was in foreclosure. Commonwealth Banking Group set up a wholly-owned subsidiary NC Financial Group, buying up 48% of the bank Ottawa S&L. Have 7 of the 11 Board seats. NC Financial Group would like to hire the architectural design firm.
Chris

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

Acme Beer has no right to buy up our nations Barley fields under NCs Ban on Foreign Nationals buying up lands.

panzergator
E5

Post by panzergator »

Guess you could nationalize the barley industry. Then collectivise the farms and rename New Canada to the Peoples' Republic of Canada...
All blessings flow from a good mission statement.
Pogo was right. So was Ike.
"A Gentleman is a man who is only rude intentionally." (Churchill)
Give credit. Take responsibility.

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

The Ottawa local court accepted it, authorized it, took our money. Paid the back taxes, hiring will begin soon. The bank got their money back. Then we bought into a bank, adding capital to reduce risk to the NC economy and banking insurance. Maybe the NC laws should be passed by the national legislative body. But that’s my opinion,, I am not a NC citizen, I don’t get to vote in NC elections.
Chris

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

HMCS Medicine Man upon returning from Karmanaskis will be redeployed back home to help flood victims in the lower British Columbian area as part of the NCAFs humanitarian effort. mostly around Merritt and Abbotsford areas as they got washed out, and the major highway got damaged. The ship will be joined by the supercarrier HMCS Canada to help haul food and gas via helicopter to the affected areas.

E5

Post by 7.62 »

Mech, Is not the super carrier Canada in the Atlantic?

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

Yes its still in Halifax, but its currently being loaded up with humanitarian aid, and prepping to depart and taking the Northwest passage down to BC.

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

Vancouver BC.
Hearing word of the situation in Southern BC. The Outboard Islands land unit is sending their Logistical Trucks to help NC with the Humanitarian Aid effort in the areas of Abbotsford and Merritt BC, along with their own troops to help combat the flooding in the area and repair damaged roads and bridges.

The NCAF has deployed their new Arisgator AAVs on a search and recuse mission in The flood affect areas in order to rescue people that are trapped on the roofs on their homes due to the flooding.

redleg
E5

Post by redleg »

ROD's 1st SHAM departed San Diego last night. If you would like assistance, they can be in Vancouver by Wednesday to provide helicopter, engineering, and medical support.
Redleg's Website: micropope.webstarts.com

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

CoC Naval HQ in Greenlanddom
Communication to NC, the CoC Navy has 3 Freedom Class ships on patrol on the Northwest Passage or north of there, The 70th Parallel. There is also a smaller oiler available if needed. Three days ago EE had a flight of Bear Bombers inbound that were turned back with two F-35. Accompanied were a tanker and E-2 Tracker with 2 other F-35.
Chris

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

redleg wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:45 am
ROD's 1st SHAM departed San Diego last night. If you would like assistance, they can be in Vancouver by Wednesday to provide helicopter, engineering, and medical support.
I'll send a NC government official from the BC Province to your Embassy to see if we can work something out to bring your 1st SHAM to Vancouver.

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

RCN navy reports that the RODs 1st SHAM has reached Vancouver and is presently deploying their units to the flooded areas of Southern BC.

Abbotsford BC
coordinating the NCAFs efforts to fight the floods is Lieutenant Kale the only NC officer that was risen from the ranks, hes onboard is M577 communicating with the NC army and Outboard Islands land forces units that are located ether at the Fraser River building dikes to hold back the water, rescuing people that are trapped on the roofs, or repairing the Coquihalla highway to get traffic to start flowing again.

(NC Sergeant): "Kale sir, the ROD's 1st SHAM is here."
(Lieutenant Kale): "The ROD, Here? Good we need all the help we can get to clean up this mess. Continue your job sergeant."
(NC Sergeant): "Yes sir."
(Lieutenant Kale): "Oh man, I wonder what those spotted dogs would think of me? The first NC officer that came from the ranks? This is gonna be awkward. "