Canada (Imagi-Nation)

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

chrisswim
E5

Re: Canada (Imagi-Nation)

Post by chrisswim »

There are rumors that EE has newer subs with quieting enhancements built in and on it.
Or it could be the porpoise SS that KDF has.
Chris

redleg
E5

Post by redleg »

The ROD has not confirmed anything. Redleg the player confirmed that I am not controlling the submarine that you are looking for. I don't know any more than you do.
Redleg's Website: micropope.webstarts.com

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

I’m not controlling that dang EE submarine. Submarines from all sorts of countries ply the oceans, military ships do as well.
Do push too hard, as that captain might fire to defend itself. It could sink your carrier with a few torpedoes and AS missiles. Might even call a bear or two out and a Tu. Go antagonize the Bear.
Chris

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

I know your not Chris it’s Mick that did this. As for the Carrier it was decided at the last minute to keep the carrier at port. Until the sub is gone, she has her Complement of CS-2 Trackers loaded onboard.

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

Costa Rica
An NC trade delegation has formally established trade agreements to this Central American nation. The deal is for the import of Their coffee beans, and Cane sugar from their plantations.

(GMs note I actually visited that country in January of last year after winning a travel voucher from my local travel agency.)

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

CF-14 Restart.
Several F-14 Chassis's and parts from US Boneyards has been shipped to New Canada in a effort to rebuild our CF-14 fleet and return them to service to the RCNs only Super Carrier HMCS Canada. The 1st Squadron of the newly refurbished CF-14s is expected to be delivered to CFB Halifax's Aircraft Depot from the Avro Canada plant in Toronto by early March. But first flights will be carried out once the Carrier returns to Halifax via the North West Passage.

There is a option to get a single squadron of A-6 Intruders to compliment the CF-14s. But was decided instead to use the CA-4 Skyhawks in the RCNs inventory to help out the Tomcats.

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

NC should have a joint military exercise with Costa Rica. They do not have a carrier.
Inflation used to be extremely high in Costa Rica.
Chris

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

Well I could have done a joint military exercise with them but unfortenetly....Costa Rica does not have a military to speak of.

As for the inflation i barely noticed it to be honest when i visited the country, but did enjoy the Eco adventure park there, first time I saw a Toucan, Plus did some snorkeling near the occidental papagayo resort.
Last edited by MechCommander on Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

New Canadian Fighter competition finals

Only two fighters are left in this Competition to replace the Old CF-18s (F-18As)

The Eurofighter Typhoon
And the F/A-18 Super Hornet.

Upon selecting the winner, all the old CF-18s will be transferred to the RCN for their Carrier use.

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

(deleted)
Last edited by MechCommander on Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

The CoC is looking to establish a naval-air base in the Western area of Hudson Bay.
If that were to occur, the CoC would be able to sortie aircraft into the Arctic Sea north to the northwest of NC.
The CoC have been able to breech EE Naval Info systems collecting reports and pictures proving EE submarines have been camping out in NC waters.
Chris

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

Why not just operate from Greenland instead Chris? Its much closer to the Arctic Ocean. Besides I already have CP-140s patrolling those waters anyway.

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

(Deleted.)
Last edited by MechCommander on Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

Unfortunately due to a lack of fleet oilier, and the Logistical requirements needed to operate an overseas navy base being unfeasible, lead to the dropping of that idea of setting up one in Greece in the Med. Though the AEW squadron idea is still kept.

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

Arctic Sonar Net Project.

The RCN has sent out a Transport Ship along with a Canadian Coast Guard Ice breaker, to sail the waterways of the Canadian Arctic to deploy a series of permanently moored Sonar Bouys at key entrences at both the east and west ends of the arctic to better enhance our capabilities in intercepting submarines trying to enter those areas including Hudson bay, this project is expected to be finished by late March.