Canada (Imagi-Nation)

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

MechCommander
E5

Re: Canada (Imagi-Nation)

Post by MechCommander »

What the hell? Those supplies where meant for the people of Lahr.

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

Need a Board of Inquiry.
Collect evidence, testimony, any pictures to help determine what happened. Who did this? What was the flight plan, where was it from, where did it fly?
Be glad they didn’t fly off with a C-130, or whatever else was parked.
On WSXY Action News with Sweet Shelia.
Eski isn’t an island, on the mainland, although there are several islands that are part of Eski. Graham is several islands.
“Shelia here reporting, supposedly the NC military checked all their inventory of vehicles. Several military consults in logistics, operations commented ‘that with the NC military not being capable of an plan to attack with 4 or 5 dozen vehicles, how would the NC Military know where in the country their equipment is? Since they have downsized over they years, lost records people, and equipment has been sold from under their noses, NC leadership does have their act together.’”
“So ladies and gentlemen, these are a few build, really just a roof to cover. On this video you can see this storage building has dozens of oil puddles in the center. There are some Grizzlies in the back corner, a couple of Ilitis vehicles off to the right.”
“As we walk over to the next building…. what are they doing? Those two have bolt cutters, they are cutting a padlock of and the chain. Opening the roll up door, There are … 4 Leopard tanks in here, a transporter. A bunch of dust on the desks in the main storage area of the building. I was just told that there is another storage building that is empty, and another that has over a dozen armored vehicles.”
“This is Shelia reporting north of Vancouver, on WSXY Action News. Thank you for watching.”
Chris

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

Eski Army Group.
Re-supplied, fuel, food. The battle group turns further south, recon vehicles lead the way moving fairly quickly. Expect to be near Vancouver Island by night fall. Heavy armor, AFVs, SAM & AAA units on the March.
To the east, Eski forces meet with some people that aren’t happy with their government. A meeting took place in Deese, BC, they did not wish to take up arms. They are wanting independence.
Graham forces are supporting Eski have moved into NC behind the Eski battle group.
Chris

Hoth_902
E5

Post by Hoth_902 »

RPNW Has sent a formal request to NC to officially confirm that Eski Forces are on NC Territory. RPNW has begun Recon flight near Vancouver Island and Two Destroyers have seen leaving there home ports. RPNW Quick response forces stationed in Point Roberts has been put on high alert and additional assets have taken over the resort at Semiahmoo peninsula. In addition, air defens assets have been seen leaving there bases and moving to port facilities. RPNW Government has sent a formal Communication to the Eski Government stating that if Eski Forces are found to be in NC territory, that it would be deemed a treat to the RPNW. The RPNW will not accept Acts of Aggression in the Pacific Northwest region.
Quantity has a Quality all its own.

http://warriorbear.weebly.com/

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

NC confirms that both Eski and Graham Island forces are in BC.

Hoth_902
E5

Post by Hoth_902 »

The RPNW Government has issued orders requiring a full mobilization of Reserve Units.

E5

Post by 7.62 »

Prince Rupert BC.
Early morning reports of a small earthquake South of the city have again been dismissed by Natural Resources NC, however there was some minor seismic activity.
On rare occasions, we see the event on multiple stations, and the time difference between stations matches the speed of sound in air, which is slower than the speed of seismic waves in rock.
Calls of a few broken windows and loud thunder across Northern BC came in the early hours.
There was no abnormal IR readings or radar tracks.

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

Yukon Representatives are re-submitting their Declaration of Independence for the Yukon Assembly.
Inviting Northwest Territory, Nunavut Territory, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, to re-establish the Union, the Confederation of Independence. Invite Vancouver Isle and BC into discussions. When government invades another country to divert attention from the poor economy, military collapse, lack of proper leadership.
Chris

Hoth_902
E5

Post by Hoth_902 »

Another power stating things about another country does not constitute reality.

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

The PRNW, you are correct. That’s why no ones listening to you. NC should speak for themselves. Instead the PRNW and/or Karmanaskis is taking the position that they are speaking for NC.
Chris

Hoth_902
E5

Post by Hoth_902 »

My involvement was with the permission of NC. I have not spoken on behalf of NC. In fact, NC has stated that there troops were not involved and all men and equipment are present and accounted for. But yet eski persisted. Now that eski invokes regional powers with there continued aggression on a neighbor by taking land, eski narrates a open rebellion within Canada. Just saying.

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

I appreciate you saying.
Eski did not ask NC to enter our country, those forces did that on their own feeble, misguided decision.
Of course NC stated it wasn’t their troops, what else would you expect?
So hope the PRNW doesn’t object that Eski defends itself. Eski forces followed the attacking forces upon their retreat. As you recall the PRNW entered NC territory without any prompt by NC, they were 20 miles inland. Then the PRNW task force took a trip well into NC territory driving around as a Sunday afternoon drive. Then returned home.
Just as NC allegedly asked PRNW to help, we have asked a larger regional power to help in the event we, Eski are attacked again. Graham has the same sentiments. The Eski forces did back yesterday already.
NC was the original aggressor in this instance. Well was the call for peace and the cessation of hostilities when NC attacked. PRNW did not ask NC forces to withdraw.
Chris

Hoth_902
E5

Post by Hoth_902 »

Chris, I was asked to assist NC. And at no time have I ever crafted any story line other than my own..

As I stated, I no longer have anything to do with this thread or the others. I am effectively finished. Enjoy

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

NC never made any aggressive moves against Eski nor Graham we basically left you two alone nor do we have any intent on invading you guys. My military was deployed to help local firefighters battle the raging forest fires in BC As the RPNW and myself has stated none of our armored vehicles nor weapons where even deployed. Only M35 trucks and the troops where unarmed. A good lesson to learn on this case Eski and Graham is to not jump to conclusions. Now let’s handle these peace talks shall we.

And from this point on the NCAF will have to improve how we handle our border defense in case something like this happens again.
Last edited by MechCommander on Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

New Border defence plan.

A better plan is being developed by the NCAF that will improve our border defenses, should an outside threat come to NC. The plan called a for the drone scout platoons near the border to be accompanied by a Anti-Tank platoon and a rifle platoon, that will be enough to hold there own. In addition in places like BC our New CF2Y Sea Darts will be stationed at the lakes near the RPNW border and near the Pacific to act as backups to the CF-18s in the interception of enemy aircraft.