Middle Eastern Buildings

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

redleg
E5

Re: Middle Eastern Buildings

Post by redleg »

Hey Hoth, I like the light blue windows on your buildings. I normally do dark blue or black for my windows, but in this case it looks like the lights are on inside. I can't wait to se the next batch of buildings!
Redleg's Website: micropope.webstarts.com

Hoth_902
E5

Post by Hoth_902 »

Guraburov, Thanks for your comments.

Redleg, Yea I am not hating the light blue windows at the moment. I just bought some dark blue paint so I might do the next ones with Dark Blue and like that better. I will see when I compare both next to each other after completion.
Quantity has a Quality all its own.

http://warriorbear.weebly.com/

Brigade Commander
E5

Post by Brigade Commander »

So I noticed today that my post from Sunday is A.W.O.L.

This is not exactly on topic but it is buildings just not Middle Eastern so here goes. 7.62 and panzergator opened up the topic.

I was wondering if those that served in the 7th Army would advise me as to what GHQ buildings would work for me in starting a section of buildings and scenery in central Germany. I want to begin setting up an area and slowly add to it over time. My vehicles demand they get some time "in the field". I have been on-line looking at pictures, primarily in the Fulda Gap area, and I think a number of GHQ's buildings fit in but was hoping that some of those that were there would weigh in. Thanks!
"It is a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step into the road and, if you do not keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to."

Bilbo Baggins to Frodo Baggins.