To Snowball, Fireball, or whatever else he calls himself in the future

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

panzergator
E5

To Snowball, Fireball, or whatever else he calls himself in the future

Post by panzergator »

Y'know, FB, last week I didn't think GHQ was right to ban you. Your Snowball thread of this week, however, has clearly demonstrated I was wrong and GHQ was right. You are only here to pick fights, not make any real contribution. You are simply damaging the forum and it is not worth GHQ's cost to keep you around. I hope, for your sake, and those of your daughters', you figure things out.

Should GHQ continue to allow you on the forum, which is certainly its right, I will ban myself. Those who want to discuss anything about the subjects to which this forum is pointed, and that does NOT include Fireball, may PM me with an email address and we will continue through email, text, or other means we arrange from there. I have enjoyed the forum very much, but this has gotten out of hand.
All blessings flow from a good mission statement.
Pogo was right. So was Ike.
"A Gentleman is a man who is only rude intentionally." (Churchill)
Give credit. Take responsibility.

Hoth_902
E5

Re: To Snowball, Fireball, or whatever else he calls himself in the future

Post by Hoth_902 »

Though I am not ready to leave the site, I support your position.
Quantity has a Quality all its own.

http://warriorbear.weebly.com/

panzergator
E5

Post by panzergator »

Thanks, Hoth. I will look in from time to time to check the spam and FB level, but until it's fixed, I'm out of the net as of tonight.

Flight Deck Decals
E5

Post by Flight Deck Decals »

Panzergator,

I also support your position. I originally left he forum over 4 years ago significantly because of a Fire Ball post. One of the great parts of making decals for GHQ models is that I get to talk to people all over the planet. You would not be surprised how many told me they stopped engaging in the forum because of him. In fact, the major reason I re-registered in the forum just this past week after a 4 year absence is that one of my customers told me he had been banned.

I will need to figure out how to circle round with my daughter about not running away from bully's, but standing up to and facing them... Here I thought I only had to worry monitoring her access YouTube & FB... If Fire Ball / Snow Ball continues to have access and post comments to self justify how great and important he is at the expense everyone else I will leave the forum again too. Thank you for taking a stand . Far too uncommon these these days.

Thanks,
Dan

Brigade Commander
E5

Post by Brigade Commander »

I have avoided commenting but feel I must now. After seeing the first few comments in his very first post I stopped opening any thread he started. He is unfortunately another member of the latest electronic fad: lamenting how many are against him. That is his, and far too many others, sole source of identity anymore. I find ignoring his threads makes it okay again to visit here. There are far too many worth spending the time here with. Whatever version he next becomes we just need to totally ignore him. He has proved he does not want to be anybody but the downtrodden. Too many on here (esp. panzergator) have tried to help. A martyr must have his pyrrhic victory. And take the rest down with him. But I will not be driven out by his negativity. I have rather easily ignored him, I do not have the time for his self-aggrandizement, but felt the need to say something, not because I care about him at this point, but will hate to lose the good voices on here. This is a good place with great camaraderie and should not be so easily lost. To the Lost.

Sorry. I will try and make this my sole rant for the year. Maybe it will be a good year. Who knows? Could happen. :)

*****BEGIN EDIT*****The older I get, and who knew we would ever get this old (old hopefully older still!), I am a firm believer in something I once heard many years ago: "Life is too short to let the knuckleheads ruin it." More and more I understand it.*****END EDIT*****
"It is a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step into the road and, if you do not keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to."

Bilbo Baggins to Frodo Baggins.

panzergator
E5

Post by panzergator »

Gentlemen, thank you for chiming in. SOMEBODY got the message, apparently. The place has been cleaned up considerably. Now we can get back to our real interests.

Flight Deck Decals, I hope you got my PM re. "standing up to bullies."

Hoth_902
E5

Post by Hoth_902 »

No thanks needed Panzer. When people stand up for what is right, they need to be supported. As flight Deck says, it is far too uncommon for people to take a stand or stand along side someone that does. I have never been a big fan of bullying. Having suffered from it for a good portion of my time in middle school.
Quantity has a Quality all its own.

http://warriorbear.weebly.com/