Stuff GHQ DOES NOT make

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

redleg
E5

Re: Stuff GHQ DOES NOT make

Post by redleg »

Lookin good Gazza! Great looking vehicles!
Time on the recce is time well spent!

Brigade Commander
E5

Post by Brigade Commander »

For those of you modeling a series-H ADA battalion I finally received a reply back from bills models on Shapeways. Behold the FAAR vehicle.

https://images2.sw-cdn.net/product/pict ... 85_1_0.jpg

There were eight sections in the Radar platoon and one Radar platoon HQ to find them and in the darkness bind them. Sorry, that was another battle fought. Anyway two packs to complete the Radar platoon.

Wait...
...What do you mean only I would?! No, really, it is perfectly normal. I am so not obsessed. I do not have microarmor OCD. Just ask me. I can tell you for sure.

Now if only I could find someone to design the AN/TPQ-36 & AN/TPQ-37 WLR trailers in both deployed and travel configurations. Redleg and I are standing-by with our credit cards out ready to call-in!
"It is a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step into the road and, if you do not keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to."

Bilbo Baggins to Frodo Baggins.

redleg
E5

Post by redleg »

Brigade Commander wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:53 pm
Now if only I could find someone to design the AN/TPQ-36 & AN/TPQ-37 WLR trailers in both deployed and travel configurations. Redleg and I are standing-by with our credit cards out ready to call-in!
Damn right! I would settle for either deployed OR travel mode at this point! My goofy generator trailer Q36 mods aren't cutting it!
Time on the recce is time well spent!

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

redleg wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:41 pm
Brigade Commander wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:53 pm
Damn right! I would settle for either deployed OR travel mode at this point! My goofy generator trailer Q36 mods aren't cutting it!
You telling me Redleg I don’t even have any radio trucks for my Canadian Army.

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

Besides the Hummv AN/TPQ below I have some trailers somewhere.

Chris

panzergator
E5

Post by panzergator »

The M1A2C w/Trophy turret for GHQ turret stl file, which GHQ does not make, is available at Thingiverse free. Search on "M1A2C" or "1/285th scale."
All blessings flow from a good mission statement.
Pogo was right. So was Ike.
"A Gentleman is a man who is only rude intentionally." (Churchill)