1/300 or 1/285 boeing C-17 globemaster III

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

1ComOpsCtr
E5

Post by 1ComOpsCtr »

Shaun sent pictures out...

Just ordered 4.

Perhaps he can post them on the web somewhere so we can get it on this forum. Looks pretty good. Will need some detail work.

Will
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster." - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche, 1844-1900

Der Kommandeur
E5

Post by Der Kommandeur »

Hi Will

Can you post the pics you have?

DK
Der Kommandeur
:: Been away but still painting ::

1ComOpsCtr
E5

C-17 model

Post by 1ComOpsCtr »

Gentlepersons,

Received the C-17 miniatures from Shawn this week. I should be able to complete the first model within the next few days, paint, and detail it so that you all can see how fine an example of the manufacturers work it is... looks great and should be pretty easy to build.

Will
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster." - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche, 1844-1900

1ComOpsCtr
E5

C-17 model

Post by 1ComOpsCtr »

Gentle persons,

Received the C-17 miniatures from Shawn this week. I should be able to complete the first model within the next few days, paint, and detail it so that you all can see how fine an example of the manufacturers work it is... looks great and should be pretty easy to build.

Will

1ComOpsCtr
E5

C-17 model

Post by 1ComOpsCtr »

Interested modelers...

Will

1ComOpsCtr
E5

Model

Post by 1ComOpsCtr »

Received the kits ordered this week. I should be able to complete first trial model within the next few days. I will post pictures when completed.

Will

1ComOpsCtr
E5

DUPLICATE POSTS

Post by 1ComOpsCtr »

I am sorry for the duplicate posts but the system generates an error message that makes you think your post didn't take, and there is also a delay in posting so when you go back to your post you think you failed again and again...

I hope GHQ can fix the problem...

Will

Mk 1
E5

Re: DUPLICATE POSTS

Post by Mk 1 »

1ComOpsCtr mentioned:I am sorry for the duplicate posts but the system generates an error message that makes you think your post didn't take, and there is also a delay in posting so when you go back to your post you think you failed again and again...
Ah, well at least the SQerL* is an equal-opportunity pest. Folks are being nipped by this vermin in almost every thread. At least your repeat post didn't contain 4 or 5 pics, like my first SQerL bite.

-Mark 1

*SQerL: The squirrel is a forum pest, bigger than a bug, but without venom. SQL Err is its trademark message.
-Mark 1
Difficile est, saturam non scribere.
"It is hard NOT to write satire." - Decimus Iunius Juvenalis, 1st Century AD

pmaidhof
E5

Re: DUPLICATE POSTS

Post by pmaidhof »

Mk 1 wrote: At least your repeat post didn't contain 4 or 5 pics, like my first SQerL bite.
Or mine over in "scratch built" haha, umm...... :lol:
S/F
Pete

1ComOpsCtr
E5

C-17 model

Post by 1ComOpsCtr »

I will post a couple of "in the process" photos of the C-17 today. I've decided to make the first one with the back open and the ramp down. The model requires some work but will be an excellent workhorse for our simulations.

Thanks Shaun...

Will