1/300 or 1/285 boeing C-17 globemaster III

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

SemperFi2382

Post by SemperFi2382 »

thomas.tmcc wrote:hi if anyone wants the documents "" PM "" me do not post your emails on here as spammers can read them as a guest ! ,then get your email address :cry: ,

otherwise i will not send them if i am not PM`d ...

thomas
In my case, I have 2 different addresses. One for public posting and one that is not. That way, I have one to collect spam, while my regular personal e-mail is used only for people that I know personally.

I'll send a PM though regardless. 8)
"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor ** CENSORED ** die for his." - General Patton

wrchilds

Post by wrchilds »

Hi Thomas,
Sorry I cant reply to you guys on the weekends because I dont have the internet on my computer at home. Also, oin the c17's im down for 2 if the price is right 20 or 30 us and when they come in if they look really good im down for 4 more for a total of 6. also im going to take a photo later today of a coy corgy die cast metal c47 that looks really hott it already comes with its dday markings and works well with both ghq gliders.

Semper Fi
8)

SemperFi2382

Post by SemperFi2382 »

That's rather...dumb to put it lightly.

Oh well, hopefully we can find a better alternative. Cause I know that I certainly cannot afford, nor would I want to pay $125.00 for a model. I don't even get the pleasure to assemble it!

I've paid $75 to buy a model (1/72), but it was the time I spent to assemble, paint and display the thing that made it worth the price. Handmade or no, that is just too much to pay for too little.

PS As a side note, I have seen assembled models sell for good chunks of money on the internet, but they still don't compare. Only because you know they assembled and painted it. At least, that's how I see it.
"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor ** CENSORED ** die for his." - General Patton

wrchilds

Post by wrchilds »

Hey Thomas i guess these people don't want to sale any air planes. with that kind of arrogant attitude, they'll never make the fortune five hundred just keep an eye out for postage stamp collectables, they're our best bet they'll get around to makeing the C17 under $20. US and it will look better because it will already be painted and have all the makings. Stay cool, Semper Fi

wrchilds

Post by wrchilds »

Hey Thomas I have one C17 form Gemis Macs and they are very nice. Just a bit small, but it will do for now.