1/300 or 1/285 boeing C-17 globemaster III

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

Peter

I'd buy Two if the price is right...

Post by Peter »

Thomas, I'd buy two of the C-17's if the price came down ALOT, maybe US$30 or so each. Otherwise it is a bit too dear for me.

The C-17 on Redrick's site is scrtachbuilt by a guy named MarineCoprsDaddy, who occassionally posts here.

I'd love to have a copy of those plans as a Word co. Please email them to me at:

petermarkvanburem@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Peter

Thomas, please email again...

Post by Peter »

Sorry Thomas, I mistyped my email address. Would you please resend the plans--

petermarkvanburen@yahoo.com

Sorry and thanks,

Peter

av8rmongo
E5

Post by av8rmongo »

Thomas,

if the price comes down I would be interested in buying some but until that time can you send the plans to me PM?

Paul

SemperFi2382

Post by SemperFi2382 »

thomas.tmcc wrote:Hey just found this on the net a C-17 in 1/72nd :shock: .... :!:

Combat 1/72 C-17 Globemaster III $190.00 with metal/resin parts, detailed plans

http://www.oldmodelkits.com/vacs.html

that will be a big kit ! ...
I've built a 1/72 Scale B-52. :shock:

Now THAT is a big kit and it ran me about $70 USD. The only place I was able to put it was hanging from the ceiling. It was a good 3' in wingspan and in length. Sadly it went missing when I moved, as did a good chunk of my models...hmm :cry:

Anyhow, it took almost 2 full bottles of paint (green and black) to finish it. (I did a SAC version from Operation Linebacker.)

I'd be up for possibly getting in the deal if the price was around 20, for 1 or 2. Although, if the 1/285 C-130s came around that price, I might pick up those as well.

BTW, can I get that Word doc as well? semperfi2382@sbcglobal.net
"The Object is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor ** CENSORED ** die for his." - General Patton