Video AAR/Battle reports

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

dougeagle
E5

Video AAR/Battle reports

Post by dougeagle »

Hi all,

Been sometime since I've posted anything on here...I do frequent once in awhile...everyone has been doing some good stuff on here :D

Anyways, with all the videos popping up on FB and YT for wargaming, I'm seeing a lack of 6mm WWII/ Modern Wargaming videos.
I'm sure most would rather view pics on a blog...such as Mark Luther's awe inspiring IABSM AAR's...I know I do, but I also like watch videos of battle reports and hearing comments and/or reactions to actions and dice rolls. One such reaction would be LWTV Agincort battle report...the unlucky die roll near the end...those types of reactions are good as I've been there in past...need a certain die roll and you either pass or fail :)

So, has anyone here tried filming a battle report before?

It would be a great way to show others out there that you can have fun playing in 6mm too :mrgreen:
Doug

A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.
Bruce Lee

MechCommander
E5

Re: Video AAR/Battle reports

Post by MechCommander »

I sort of did a Battle report before for BattleTech on FB, but Its only with Still images as my digital camera could not hold a longer video.

E5

Post by 7.62 »

That certainly is a great way to showcase a war game and all the goodies that go with it, beyond my abilities at this time.
I have never seen the LWTV channel before but impressed with the way they roll. Obviously doing what they love the way they want.
I will dust off my old web site for Karmanaskis as a place to post my photos and maybe expand on that a little.

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

Rebels in T-72 attack some villages in Western Indonesia. A company of M1Abrams armed with M68 105mm, which was there to defend hundreds of villagers. It was a difficult engagement. (Team Yankee. 1st time I’ve played TY in a decade.)

Two companies of T-72 start an attack on Centerville.

Abrams to hold the right flank.

Heading up the road to Centerville.

6 Abrams holding the right flank firing into the T-72s.

The rebel armor militia bring a company to the middle near Centerville.

Co. of T-72 advancing on our left flank.

Rebels advance on our right flank. It is gettin hot in the area.

Holding the edge of Centerville destroying dozens of T-72 enemy armor.

Chris