GHQ!!! LOOK AT THIS!!!

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

dnichols
E5

Re: GHQ!!! LOOK AT THIS!!!

Post by dnichols »

My apologies gentlemen, I usually log in daily to kill SPAM but have been busy with life and missed logging in.

I will get in touch with GHQ and see what options are available to get a handle on this.
Daryl L Nichols Jr
Designer
Micro Force: The Game - American Civil War

StarCruiser
E5

Post by StarCruiser »

Sniff sniff...I don't smell any spam (spam, spam, spam)!

Now I kinda miss it...
"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of java that the thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire the shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion." - Programmer's Mantra

Splod
E5

Post by Splod »

Don't say that too loudly!

Also... *opens coat* Want to buy some... 'Tiny metal tanks?' If you catch my drift? :wink:
Little Metal Men: A story of a distracted wargamer

“A learning experience is one of those things that says, 'You know that thing you just did? Don't do that.”
- Douglas Adams

StarCruiser
E5

Post by StarCruiser »

Hey! Don't you try to tempt me...well, maybe one or two...or three...
"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of java that the thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire the shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion." - Programmer's Mantra

whenimaginationfails
E5

Post by whenimaginationfails »

GHQ wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:26 am

Thank you whenimaginationfails! We have sent this information to our website developer to look into.
GHQ
Happy to help, GHQ. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to the new models coming out this year.

whenimaginationfails
E5

Post by whenimaginationfails »

dnichols wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:16 am
My apologies gentlemen, I usually log in daily to kill SPAM but have been busy with life and missed logging in.

I will get in touch with GHQ and see what options are available to get a handle on this.
Life certainly intervenes, doesn't it. Thanks for getting back to us. Hope automated solutions help. Happy spam hunting!

dnichols
E5

Post by dnichols »

GHQ did add some additional security for new accounts so we should see allot less SPAM.

I never could figure out what those spammers thought they were going to gain by posting long lists of links to who knows what.

Vergeltungswaffe

Post by Vergeltungswaffe »

Unless I've been missing it all, it appears as though the new measures have worked.

I haven't seen a spam post all week.
Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't.

StarCruiser
E5

Post by StarCruiser »

I know...it's kinda sad ya know... Place seems empty. The only conversations seem to have something to do with - gaming miniatures or something like that! :D