T-34 1940

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

GHQ
Site Admin

Re: T-34 1940

Post by GHQ »

After going through this with several people, we have some good news. The hull that goes into the 1940 T-34 is in fact the one with the solid wheels. The spoked wheeled hull has NOT gone out in any packs. The hull used in the photo for R-77 is incorrect, and will be corrected as quickly as possible. We apologize for the confusion, and wanted to verify this from all angles before we weighed in. Once again, the only error is that the wrong hull was used in the photo, but all of the packs that have been shipped out have the correct hulls.

Thank you for your support,
GHQ

pmskaar
E5

Post by pmskaar »

Thank you very much, GHQ! I have been looking forward to the new model very much and will be ordering several packs shortly. I really appreciate your taking the time to review this further.

Pete

BurtWolf
E5

Post by BurtWolf »

Enjoy this form because I always learn things, I was not very familiar with the differences in these Thanks. I’ve also learned a lot about the M4 on this forum as well.

Impressed with the responsiveness from GHQ, glad they were tracking On this issue.

pmskaar
E5

Post by pmskaar »

The new pictures of the T-34 1940 are now up. The pictures of the new model as shown track very well with the pictures that I looked at and posted here on this thread. This is an excellent addition to the GHQ line in my opinion and the T-34 line in particular. I will be buying several packs of these for my Barbarossa Russian forces very soon.

Thanks, GHQ!