Anyone else stocking up before the price increase?

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

Cav Dog
E5

Re: Anyone else stocking up before the price increase?

Post by Cav Dog »

I guess the price increase was more of a threat than reality. I had an order for about $200 in russian armor I submitted yesterday and the price had not changed. Still shows $11.95/pack today as well. Shhhh
Tactics are the opinion of the senior officer present.

GHQ
Site Admin

Post by GHQ »

Cav Dog wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:16 am
I guess the price increase was more of a threat than reality. I had an order for about $200 in russian armor I submitted yesterday and the price had not changed. Still shows $11.95/pack today as well.
Unfortunately the price increase was not just a threat. We are having some issues with the bulk price change function in our website, and with over 3000 SKU's we don't want to do them individually. We have notified our website developer, and hopefully will have an answer soon. In the meantime, we will honor all prices that are listed on our website, for orders that are placed through our website.

We hope that no one is too upset about the delayed increase of the prices. :wink:

Thank you for your support,
GHQ

Brigade Commander
E5

Post by Brigade Commander »

Brigade Commander wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:07 am
A nice fat shipment (tm) (BurtWolf) sent.
Largest order I have made so far. Forgot to post the updates.

Ordered 7/25
Confirmed 7/28
Shipped 8/3
Delivered 8/6.
"It is a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step into the road and, if you do not keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to."

Bilbo Baggins to Frodo Baggins.