2021-22 New Release Schedule

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

Splod
E5

Re: 2021-22 New Release Schedule

Post by Splod »

I was disappointed to see the JLTV has a bare roof hatch with no weapons options in the pack. I would have loved to see the pack including a sprue of CROWs to at least give the option of mounting some real firepower! :P

Maybe GHQ could do a separate upgrade pack for modern vehicles? A CROWs sprue, some backpacks and a handful of boxes as an upgrade pack would go a long way towards updating lots of the GHQ catalog for those of us who play ultra modern :mrgreen:
Little Metal Men: A story of a distracted wargamer

“A learning experience is one of those things that says, 'You know that thing you just did? Don't do that.”
- Douglas Adams

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

Need some CROWs?
Chris

Hayden

Post by Hayden »

Hardest part of every other month. Mashing refresh on the New Releases page after the 30th. :P
Sincerely,
Mr. Hayden

recon110

Post by recon110 »

JLTV with CROWs already done. See Show us your stuff.
David Farrell

pibber
E5

Post by pibber »

Hello GHQ :)
Still no pictures of the new products planned for this month ? :roll:

(I hope everything is ok for you)
:wink:
Pibber.
(Long life to GHQ !)

Splod
E5

Post by Splod »

Not only are there no pictures, but the products aren't even available to order! :shock:

April 30 has been and gone. I hope everything is alright at GHQ?
Little Metal Men: A story of a distracted wargamer

“A learning experience is one of those things that says, 'You know that thing you just did? Don't do that.”
- Douglas Adams

yhvh10

Post by yhvh10 »

I sent GHQ a letter on the third asking when the new products, specifically the IC Firefly, would be available to order. I haven't gotten a response yet. :shock: In the past I've always gotten a response within a day.

I really do hope they are doing okay. :?

pmskaar
E5

Post by pmskaar »

I admit I am curious as well. I am looking forward to checking out the Firefly 1C. Hopefully soon.

pibber
E5

Post by pibber »

Hello GHQ,
I hope everything is going well for you and that the delay in the release of new products is not due to a serious problem within your company. :|
I can't wait to see what's new this month and hope everyone is well at your place. :|
Best regards :wink:
Pibber.
(Long life to GHQ !)

panzergator
E5

Post by panzergator »

It would be nice if GHQ updated us on the new releases from time to time. The new stuff hardly ever comes out on time anymore and we are left hanging with no information. It takes less than five minutes...
All blessings flow from a good mission statement.
Pogo was right. So was Ike.
"A Gentleman is a man who is only rude intentionally." (Churchill)
Give credit. Take responsibility.

pmskaar
E5

Post by pmskaar »

I totally agree with you, Panzergator. It would be nice just to be informed rather than have to guess as to what is going on.

chatto
E5

Post by chatto »

Yes it would be nice to know what's the deal, even if it were just a simple message saying "Hey yes we're behind our bad we'll get it up ASAP".

It's like asking for info about whether the postal service is working again to us Aussies, crickets... I'm not ordering until I know because I need to organise for when I'm away with work etc.

rct75001
E5

Post by rct75001 »

chatto wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 12:25 pm
Yes it would be nice to know what's the deal, even if it were just a simple message saying "Hey yes we're behind our bad we'll get it up ASAP".

It's like asking for info about whether the postal service is working again to us Aussies, crickets... I'm not ordering until I know because I need to organise for when I'm away with work etc.
Chatto, not a comment on GHQ because I too am waiting to hear.

But, I have had three packages come through normal postage from the US to Sydney in the last month - 2-3 weeks from order to receipt.

I, like others, am waiting to hear on the new releases as there are a range of items I want to buy while that were released while postage was turned off.

panzergator
E5

Post by panzergator »

The message I'm getting loud and clear is "Schedule be damned! You'll hear an see the pics when we feel like telling you.".

I don't think the forum carries any weight anymore. There are too few of us here to matter. And, at this rate, there may soon be yet one less. Seems to me I've contributed about all I can here.
All blessings flow from a good mission statement.
Pogo was right. So was Ike.
"A Gentleman is a man who is only rude intentionally." (Churchill)
Give credit. Take responsibility.

33YearsGHQ
E5

Post by 33YearsGHQ »

Products from GHQ continue to be mostly excellent. They are also generally pretty good about hitting their schedule (other hobby manufacturers are often months/years late or never produce promised products)

However, communication has been very poor for quite some time. In addition it is frustrating when they make simple mistakes on their releases when so much correct information is readily available - including from many of their customers who would gladly provide input. I don't know if this is because they are short staffed, or current management doesn't care, but I agree it is disappointing.
Brad Anderson (enjoying GHQ since 1976)