EE Defends Turkey

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

chrisswim
E5

EE Defends Turkey

Post by chrisswim »

The EE forces have been building up their defensive positions so they are more robust when NC attacks.
The EE has communicated with Turkey that tomorrow that the Agean Sea (eastern area), Marmara Sea, Borphorous Strait and Black Sea (south western area) are closed to commercial and civilian traffic. Attack may happen at any time.
Rail and truck and civilian traffic in Turkey are still permitted.
Shelia looking beautiful as always, reporting, "Turkey government here in Instanbul facing pressure from the EE has announced that the water area around Turkey is a war zone, combat is expected as NC announced intent to attack Turkey two weeks ago, The fleet sailing from NC should be well on their way. Flights into Turkey have taken place. Airborne landings into Turkey seems like a low risk currently. NC has a battelship with large 14-inch guns (360mm) which is like flinging a VW Beetle 20 miles to have it explode. Very destructive. The EE forces are concerned but are putting more dirt and concrete into the defensive build up waiting on the NC forces."
"Colonel Picane of the 301st Rgmt, how are you prepared to defend Instanbul and the area?" asked Shelia. In reply, the colonel said, "we are, my men are digging in. preparing alternate defensive positions. We will not be moved. Turkey seems delighted that we are here as the local economy has gotten better with our soldiers here. They have visited different areas, spending money, enjoying themselves. Not sure why the NC is upset about us being here. It might be because they lost some ships a few years ago."
Shelia adds, "so it appears that the EE forces here in the capital of Turkey have been having a wonderful time. , they think they are welcome but I spoke to some citizens of Istanbul who wish to remain anonymous would like the EE to leave, despite the improved local economy. Turkey has enforced bastardy proceedings against over a few dozen EE soldiers. This is Shelia reporting on ** CENSORED ** TV.
Chris

MechCommander
E5

Re: EE Defends Turkey

Post by MechCommander »

Last edited by MechCommander on Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

Turkey Ambassador asks to Greece if the NC Navy, Army forces be coming this week?
Closing the Aegean Sea is hurting the economy of Greece, especially in their extended financial recovery.
If not we will open the waterways to commercial and civilian traffic. There is not to be any military traffic in these areas or they may be attacked.
You might find us, but our bunkers, earthworks, C in C nodes will be almost immune to your bombing.
You better fix the bayonet if you want to dislodge the EE and Turkish forces.
Chris

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

Last edited by MechCommander on Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

I understand. Without proper Sealift, one cannot get where one needs, when needed, on time.
The areas that were designated closed are open to civilian, commercial and military traffic.
The EE might make it easier. We can attack NC. Then we will have the significant logistical issues.
Chris

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

Last edited by MechCommander on Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

Have enough sealift?
How many divisions are you bringing?
Chris

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

Last edited by MechCommander on Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

redleg
E5

Post by redleg »

I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion that I was making your order of battle. That is exactly why I am stepping away from your invasion. I'm done with trying to teach you anything.

I have said this many times, but I will say it once again: you need to learn the basics. Figure out how a rifle company works before you start trying to orchestrate a multi-division amphibious assault.
Redleg's Website: micropope.webstarts.com

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

Mech, didn’t you have any idea that it’s just you and me.
Figure I have 3 weeks prior to any naval landing/assault. So you can start with your airborne.
We shall wait.
Chris

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

Last edited by MechCommander on Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

Last edited by MechCommander on Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

Okay, just keep in touch.
Chris

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

Okay.
We’ll try to keep an eye out for you. Try to give you a warm greeting. Welcome you to Istanbul. Should be a hot time, everybody is looking forward to see you.
Last edited by chrisswim on Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chris