Karmanaskis

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

E5

Re: Karmanaskis

Post by 7.62 »

Karmanaskis tank history.

KT-1 (Karma Tank MK1). Developed from T55/Type-69 first locally produced tank, some still remain in reserve units.

L-R. Legacy Leopard 1 from the days when we had good dealings with old Canada.
KT-2B making the switch to 3 man crew and 125mm.
KT-4 the new beast of the future.

redleg
E5

Post by redleg »

Very nice looking tanks! How many of those tanks does the KDF have?
Redleg's Website: micropope.webstarts.com

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

Wow! That tank is huge!
It will be easy to have drones drop those small bombs down on top of the tank, as demonstrated in Ukraine.

Nice looking. We know that Karmanaskis is building their military.
Chris

E5

Post by 7.62 »

The KDF still maintains substantial armoured forces.
Modernisation will take time to match the likes of the ROD or the CofC but plan 2025 is on track.
The top of the line KT-4 MBT only entered service this year with all 60 units so far going to the Armoured Brigade.
It will not completely replace the KT-2B which continues to be mass produced.

E5

Re: Kanada (Karmanaskis)

Post by 7.62 »

Times, they are a changing :lol:

Fear not, the majority of the population of Southern Alberta, BC (including the whole of Vancouver island) are calling for a return to the Greater Karma.
The madness might continue in Ottawa and Grande Prairie but the LOCAL population will have the ultimate say in their respective areas.
Peaceful unification is guaranteed.

E5

Post by 7.62 »

The people have had enough of the regime in Grande Prairie.

The Green Leaf of Karma is flying proudly in Victoria, Vancouver, Calgary and Red Deer (Prince George is unsure just now).
No more will they be governed by donkeys, to do their misguided bidding.
Take your cat people and place them where your outboard may splutter!

A Greater Karma has returned to the people of the mountains and the sea.
Last edited by 7.62 on Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

So Kanadian citizens are calling for regime change in various areas. KDF members are moving to protect those people.
Are more people going to protest?
Chris

E5

Post by 7.62 »

The final straw seems to be the regime in Grande Prairie supporting Toronto in the Grey Cup (CFL).
Winnipeg was robbed by a single point at the last minute. Winterpig is furious claiming rigging from the overlords in Grande Prairie.
There are lots of bonfires burning across Western NC, lots of excessive drinking.
Everyone is looking for and welcoming the Green Leaf of Karma :mrgreen:

KDF activity has increased in the last few hours.

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

Oh my!! Better get some gyros spinning up.
If a city needs to be nuked, well, this is the needed reason. Oh my.
Chris

E5

Post by 7.62 »

Karma is deploying peacekeeping forces to areas of Southern BC and Alberta.
This is to maintain stability and safety between the local population and any remaining elements of the NC government in Grande Prairie.
KDF Marines are assisting on the ground in Vancouver island. Operations are underway in BC and Alberta.
Karmanaskis ask the RPNW for their understanding and cooperation.

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

If Karmanaskis needs any assistance by Graham Isle and Eski, just call. LAVs, Strykers, etc., along with trucks, are being prepared for maneuvers.
Chris

E5

Post by 7.62 »

House Keeping
Update to Imagi-Nations.
So long story short, Karmanaskis is back in Southern BC and Alberta between Mech and RPNW. My old Island can sink which will make maps/navigation of ships etc easier for everyone in this area.
Also Mech can do whatever with NC and not be seen to be acting as CANADA as a whole.
New Canada and Karmanaskis are Imagi-Nations in the territorial area.

Now I just need to settle the location of the borders.... start painting!
Image Image

Update to update 24th.
Chris has inquired about 'the primary make up of the KDF'.
It would seem that the CofC is eager to start planning for it's demise. So for all the Imagi-Nation collectors and Generals.

"But first.
I will need to adjust the Karma ORBAT a little bit since it is now a land army and not just an island force.
It will kind of help me out too. I was going down the rabbit hole of a PLA Army copy. The size and cost would be beyond me, not to mention the time!!! Wasting too much of that just thinking/planning how to make systems and units I did not really want away lol.
For the KDF, imagine part of the Canadian forces in the 1980's breaking away and going totally defence independent (almost DPRK style). Big difference is with access to homegrown hi-tech defence and aerospace industries.
More than happy to copy/steal/cooperate to get what is needed. So the starting baseline would be.
Army- Leo 1 and AVGP.
Becomes homegrown MBT program (3rd Gen,3 crew, 125mm) and 8x8 family LAV type (lighter, amphibious).
Navy- few Halifax class, small coastal craft, some Submarine des/elec knowledge.
Becomes 12 Halifax, buys 4x type 212 subs, building 3 new AWD class (type 052D ish) , builds coastal missile boats (lots), small SSK's, small LPD.
Air Force-CF-5 few transports/helis.
Becomes improved F-5, lacking f-18 access builds its own fighter program over 20 years,Mountain Lion (IAI Lavi/J-10 ?).
Builds New Kanadair Arrow 2 (possible help/espionage from EE and others).
Basically I am just doing what I want lol.
I have most of it, just a lot of painting to do."
Hope that helps.

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

Graham Island defense is changing the orientation to face the threat from the south. KDF has activity causing alarm, unrest. The meager military stand ready.
Chris

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

Invasion forces.
Chris

E5

Post by 7.62 »

7.62 wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:02 am

Karmanaskis has signed a contract to lease two nuclear submarines for the next 8 years from the EE.
A substantial industrial and technological transfer agreement is also believed to be part of the same deal.
Karma is a major producer of titanium and this may have had an influence on the push for future local construction.
With the ongoing conflict between the ROD, NC, RPNW and the EE entering the sixth week.
Karmanaskis reaffirms its position of perpetual neutrality." This being in all future times Karma will not join any military alliances and will not permit the establishment of any foreign military bases on her territory."
This extends to the use of Karma maritime and airspace by any belligerents involved in conflict.

With attacks on civilian shipping and the ongoing destruction, Karma needs to update its position.

1, The special trade agreement with the EE has not been renewed. The contract to lease two nuclear submarines for the next 8 years is null and void (in the small print as agreed). The two subs will remain in dock in Karma until there is an end to hostilities.
Karma will continue some trade and diplomatic ties with EE. We call for an end to hostilities.

2, Karma will continue trade and diplomatic ties with the ROD. We ask that our EEZ (200 miles) and airspace is respected. To this end KDF assets are being deployed. We call for an end to hostilities.

3, Karma will continue trade and diplomatic ties with the RPNW, our Ambassador requests clarification on their position.

4, NC.... We have no diplomatic ties with NC! But we expect them to remain on their side of the line.