2022-2023 release schedule

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

whoa Mohamed
E5

2022-2023 release schedule

Post by whoa Mohamed »

Ok so it’s almost August where’s this year releases?
every man for all mens rights
all men for every mans rights

ww2navyguy
E5

Re: 2022-2023 release schedule

Post by ww2navyguy »

We are still waiting to see the June 2022 releases.

Plus with this terrible economy, the shortages of supplies coming into the US, and the skyrocketing costs of everything, I'm not surprised to see any new announcements from GHQ being cautious or delayed. I will be patient and hopeful, but tough times are coming. (Hope I'm wrong).

GHQ, if you're out there reading this, I will continue to support you and be patient when you are ready to make any new announcements. Keep up the great work!

pibber
E5

Re: 2022-2023 release schedule

Post by pibber »

I'm still waiting to see the June 2022 releases and news models for 2022-23 too. :(

In France prices are increase more and more nearly every weeks, It's become very hard for a lot of people. In Union Europ we already live tough times but it's only the beginning. :cry:
French politicians have decided on stupid things which mean that now many people have serious problems to buy food, to pay the gaz for their cars, healing, so holidays or leisure games have no longer become a priority. That's why it's more and more difficult to buy miniatures for us.
In addition, since july 1st 2021, the European Union has added additional taxes on all products that don't come from Europe ! So GHQ products arriving in Europe are obviously affected by this tax. What makes that between the price of the basic blister, the shipping costs and the new import tax in the EU in addition, the figurines are more and more expensive. Many French players or collectors can no longer buy as many figurines as before this crisis.
Seeing all this, I suspect that at GHQ there must be big problems too because of these economic upheavals. :(
We are really living in a not very happy historical period. :roll:

Anyway, like "ww2navyguy" said, : GHQ, I will continue to support you as I can and be patient when you are ready to make any new announcements. Keep up the great work !
:|
Pibber.
(Long life to GHQ !)