NEW LIST FOR UPCOMING YEAR

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

Flight Deck Decals
E5

Re: NEW LIST FOR UPCOMING YEAR

Post by Flight Deck Decals »

So what happened to Type 001A Shandong? It was supposed to be out in June. It also does not appear on the new release list.

StarCruiser
E5

Post by StarCruiser »

They just added another item - it'll probably show up pretty soon... Patience young padawan...
"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of java that the thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire the shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion." - Programmer's Mantra

Flight Deck Decals
E5

Post by Flight Deck Decals »

StarCruiser wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:29 am
They just added another item - it'll probably show up pretty soon... Patience young padawan...
Seriously? I have not been close to young since before Y2k! LOL!

Brigade Commander
E5

Post by Brigade Commander »

STS wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:46 pm

The 1029 was a pretty curious inclusion, since there weren't too many of them and their impact was limited. Both as a merchant and attack transport, I could think of a few more types that were more iconic. Perhaps someone at GHQ had a personal connection to the 1029. I'll probably get one to use it in it's inter-war "Pacific Mail" liveries.
USN-99 EFD 1029 will give me some of the transports for the Guadalc4nal invasion fleet so thank you GHQ for that! I was wondering whether I was going to ever find any of the transports at all. And USN-100 VC2-S-AP2, Victory Ship class will also be useful.
"It is a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step into the road and, if you do not keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to."

Bilbo Baggins to Frodo Baggins.

whenimaginationfails
E5

Post by whenimaginationfails »

Flight Deck Decals wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:27 am
So what happened to Type 001A Shandong? It was supposed to be out in June. It also does not appear on the new release list.
It is up at https://www.ghqmodels.com/collections/n ... a-shandong