2022 Black Friday is coming to GHQ!

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

GHQ
Site Admin

2022 Black Friday is coming to GHQ!

Post by GHQ »

We have had some inquiries about Black Friday at GHQ. The answer is "YES!"- we wouldn't forget about you guys! Last year we listened to your requests, and expanded the sale to a couple days more than just Friday. We know that many of you are busy entertaining friends and family, or traveling yourselves in the days around Thanksgiving. We continue to listen, and have expanded it just a bit more. The sale will run from 8:00 pm CST on Wednesday November 23rd, 2022 through 11:59 pm CST Sunday November 27th, 2022. Hopefully the extra two days will give everyone a chance to sleep off the tryptophan from all of that turkey, get your house back in order, or get back home, relax a bit, and have some time to put the final touches on that GHQ wish list that you have been thinking about. All that you need to do is load at least $100 of merchandise into your online shopping cart, and use the discount code BLACK2022 when you check out, and you will save 20% off on your ENTIRE ORDER.

For those of you who skipped over the previous paragraph, here are the basics:

Who?- You
What?- Save 20% on your ENTIRE ORDER of over $100 in merchandise
Why?- Because GHQ appreciates your support, and you used the BLACK2022 discount code when you checked out
Where?- www.ghqmodels.com
When?- 8:00 pm CST November 23rd, 2022 through 11:59 pm November, 27th, 2022

That sums up how to enjoy a peaceful, and injury free Black Friday.

Thank you for your support,
GHQ

PS Here is one more "Why?" to participate in Black Friday at GHQ- because you don't want your Black Friday to go like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpJvx7VOwG8

redleg
E5

Re: 2022 Black Friday is coming to GHQ!

Post by redleg »

Thank you GHQ! Order submitted on Thursday. I ordered some modern US gear: wolverine bridge layers and ACEs for my ACR combat engineer company and some LAVs and AAVs for my USMC unit that I suddenly decided I needed to build.

What has anyone else ordered?
Redleg's Website: micropope.webstarts.com

panzergator
E5

Post by panzergator »

My concept would be to have at least two "light" cavalry regiments that could be deployed in support of Marine expeditionary forces, as well as the 82nd, with a further "heavy" ACR as a follow on. The "lights" would initially deploy with light tanks in the squadrons, the squadron tank companies, with MBTs, to follow. The light platoons would have the new light tank, an upgunned and up-armored scout similar to ARSV, a mortar, and an infantry squad.
All blessings flow from a good mission statement.
Pogo was right. So was Ike.
"A Gentleman is a man who is only rude intentionally." (Churchill)
Give credit. Take responsibility.

Hoth_902
E5

Post by Hoth_902 »

Man, I so wish GHQ was releasing the new light tank. The RPNW would need at least 3 to 4 companies..
Quantity has a Quality all its own.

http://warriorbear.weebly.com/

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

Hoth,
Which light tank are you referring to?
Karmanaskis is concerned.
Chris

Hoth_902
E5

Post by Hoth_902 »

The MPF
Quantity has a Quality all its own.

http://warriorbear.weebly.com/

Cav Dog
E5

Post by Cav Dog »

I ordered a bunch of logistics/recon vehicles for my Russian BTG, logistics and maintenance support for US NATO Contingency task force, some Ukrainian APCs and some infantry to fill out my Iranian battle group.

PayPal initially balked iat paying the bill because Russia and Iran are subject to sanctions, but once they figured out the order was for miniature models made in the US, they let it go through. This not the first time they’ve done this.

I wouldn’t use them other than I have balance that I need to deplete from some football Tix I sold on StubHub.
Tactics are the opinion of the senior officer present.