Forum

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

panzergator
E5

Forum

Post by panzergator »

Thank you for getting the forum back up.
All blessings flow from a good mission statement.
Pogo was right. So was Ike.
"A Gentleman is a man who is only rude intentionally." (Churchill)
Give credit. Take responsibility.

StarCruiser
E5

Re: Forum

Post by StarCruiser »

It's been acting like a yo-yo in slow motion lately...

Up - down - up - down - up...
"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of java that the thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire the shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion." - Programmer's Mantra

redleg
E5

Post by redleg »

This may have helped with my GHQ addiction. I used to check the forum several times a day, just to make sure I didn't miss any posts with cool pics or battle reports. The forum going down helps me to do actual work when I'm at work!
Redleg's Website: micropope.webstarts.com

Gadsden

Post by Gadsden »

Speaking of the forum, can anyone enlighten me on how to get to the point where posts with pictures don't have to be approved by a moderator? I have a few posts that I submitted 3-4 weeks ago, yet to be approved, and by the time they do get approved, they are buried a few pages back (show us yer stuff thread). It seems all the seasoned users posts are on forums instantly. I hate to be a bother, I'd just really like to share with the community.

Or maybe patience is a virtue I just need to work on. You'd think painting models is something that would have taught me that as this point. Cheers!