GHQ Buildings

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

Hoth_902
E5

GHQ Buildings

Post by Hoth_902 »

Dear GHQ and whoever else has an answer,

Did you guys stop producing some of your buildings? I have a handful of Buildings that I do not see on your web site anymore. These would be some of your Town houses of various styles.
Quantity has a Quality all its own.

http://warriorbear.weebly.com/

pmskaar
E5

Re: GHQ Buildings

Post by pmskaar »

Hi Hoth

I am not sure I have an answer to your question. If you had a picture, that would help identify the building you are talking about.

Having said that, I have a couple of old GHQ buildings that are no longer being produced. One is a Russian style cottage and the other is a corregated steel warehouse of some sort. I picked these up used at the Historicon Flea Market probably about 20 years ago or so.

Hoth_902
E5

Post by Hoth_902 »

Pete,

Any of these buildings. I think only 2 or three are on the website catalogue

pmskaar
E5

Post by pmskaar »

Hi Hoth

You mean what I call "city buildings". Hmmmm - I really don't know about those. I have a number of them in my collection that I got about 20 years ago or so. I still need to paint some.

Here is an oldie but goodie. This is my painted Russian cottage from the early GHQ years. This one is definitely not in their current catalog. You can tell the casting is not quite as crisp but it still looks decent.

GHQ
Site Admin

Post by GHQ »

Hi Hoth,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! They are all listed on our website, but for some reason when you do a search that shows all of the buildings, there are 9 that don't show up. If you use the search bar at the top of the page and enter the stock numbers for each of them, then the specific building will show. They will also show if you enter the actual name of the building in the search field.

All of the buildings on the photo of the catalog page that you posted are available. We will have someone look into this.

Thank you for your support,
GHQ

pmskaar
E5

Post by pmskaar »

Thanks very much for the update on those, GHQ. It is much appreciated to know that they are still available.

Hoth_902
E5

Post by Hoth_902 »

GHQ,

Is the same things happening to some of the vehicles? I feel like I search for somethings and they are missing, but that is more a feeling than a fact.. I don't always have the SKU number to know if I am wrong in the fact that you sold something I thought or If I just remembering something that is not something you sold.