South Bend Game 06/24/2006

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

fullmetaljacket
E5

South Bend Game 06/24/2006

Post by fullmetaljacket »

Well here is a picture taken last weekend. For a little fun can you all guess who in the picture is JB Fullmetaljacket?? I will be loading up more pictures of the battle in a few days.

Here is the motley crue minus Pitfall and a few others. If anyone wants to every join us just let us know

FMJ

Pitfall
E5

Post by Pitfall »

Wow, I sure wouldn't want that group of misfits hanging around my kids' schoolyard!
I wish I had something witty to say...

jb
E5

Misfits...

Post by jb »

...I know what you mean,Jason. when guys like that want to board my bus, I usaully call base and find out if they are allowed to board :lol: :P
John

kmanhart

Post by kmanhart »

What misfits? I don't see any misfits! :D
jb's gaming partner :)

Mk 1
E5

Post by Mk 1 »

What misfits? I don't see any misfits! :D
Yeah, and I don't see any captioning of names under faces, either!

C'mon now, who is which? Which is who? Image

Enquiring minds want to know...
-Mark 1
Difficile est, saturam non scribere.
"It is hard NOT to write satire." - Decimus Iunius Juvenalis, 1st Century AD

fullmetaljacket
E5

Post by fullmetaljacket »

Ok for who wants to know who is who!!! Starting from left to right Kevin is the first gentleman he is a good friend from Wisconsin. Next in the blue is JB himself the man the myth the legend. Behind him is Reid "lord Scharpnel". Next is fullmetaljacket himself who is trying to learn how to do paiting as good as JB's. Behind me is Rick a good friend of many years and a great rules lawyer for anyone that wants thier rules examined with a fine tooth comb. Next is Dave a a professor from IUSB a really good guy and one of the niceset guys you can meet. Finally is Jim the legend of Elkhart indiana the man knows more about world war two armor and knowledge than anyone i know. Yes its a motley crue and we have a great time when we get together and game. And once again if anyone ever wishes to join us just let me know and i will add you to the mailing list of upcoming events in our area.

FMJ